Local News


Electrical fire displaces 4 in North Las Vegas

Posted at 10:14 PM, Jan 05, 2017
and last updated 2017-01-06 02:53:40-05

A North Las Vegas family of four has been displaced after an electrical fire Thursday afternoon.

The fire was reported in the 3300 block of Brazil Street, near Cheyenne Avenue and Pecos Road.

No injuries were reported.

North Las Vegas Fire Department says the house is a complete loss with damage estimated around $296,000. Two adults and two children were displaced.