Local News


Electrical circuit causes fire at Forum Shops

Posted at 7:59 AM, Dec 08, 2015
and last updated 2015-12-08 10:59:20-05

An overloaded electrical circuit caused a small fire at the Forum Shops Tuesday morning.

Around 2:30 a.m. Tuesday, the Clark County responded to the fire at the shops on the Las Vegas Strip. Smoke was first reported by security.

Upon arrival crews confirmed smoke and their investigation led them to an overloaded electrical circuit that had been used to power a holiday display. The fire was quickly extinguished.

There were no injuries and damage to the store was confined to some wiring and was minor.