UPDATE: WARNING LANGUAGE MAY BE TOO GRAPHIC FOR SOME.
The FBI is seeking the public's help in identifying additional sexual abuse victims of Jimmy Carter Kim. Assistance is also needed in locating social media accounts used by the accused.
The North Las Vegas man accused of kidnapping and sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl had his bail increased to $1.5 million Monday morning.
26-year-old Jimmy Carter Kim's preliminary hearing has been set for 9 a.m. Jan. 21.
In his first hearing last week, his bail had been set for $680,000.
Kim was arrested on charges of first degree kidnap of a minor and 20 counts of sexual assault.
In an arrest report, the girl told police that she ran away from her Arizona home and was walking to a friend's house when she said a man in a white van offered to give her a ride to her friend's. She told police that the man gave her a pipe with marijuana in it and said the next thing she remembered was waking up in Las Vegas.
The girl told police that she was forced to have sex with the man for one month while locked in his bedroom, according to the arrest report. She said there were cameras watching her when he left the residence and he locked the bedroom door from the outside.
According to the arrest report, Kim denied having sex with her and also denied that he was in Arizona the month before.