A mobile home caught fire around 11:04 a.m. Tuesday at 2276 North Christy Lane, near Carey Avenue.
Crews at the scene said the home was engulfed in flames by the time they got there. A gas leak was also reported at the time.
Firefighters were able to get the fire under control, and no injuries were reported. Southwest Gas has been notified to assist with the gas leak.
The incident is under investigation. Damage has not been estimated. The American Red Cross is assisting two people displaced by the fire.