When SAHARA Las Vegas reopens on Thursday, June 4, the resort will debut a number of contactless solutions that will aid in its commitment to minimizing health risks.
Upon reopening, the hotel will follow a comprehensive outline of health and safety protocols under the resort’s SAHARA Cares program.
These protocols include the following:
- Table game reservations as an added feature. Players may book a seat reservation in advance online through the resort’s website. This service will support small groups of players traveling together to make arrangements to play together at the same live game.
- Pool reservations guests are encouraged to book resort experiences in advance of their stay. Daybed and cabana reservations at both Alexandria Pool and Retro Pool Lounge can be made here.
- Digital dining to minimize shared materials and reduce waste, menus for Northside Café, CASBAR Lounge, Alexandria Pool and Retro Pool Lounge will all be available through a QR code. Located inside each venue, guests can scan the QR code onto their mobile device to access the restaurant or pool’s offerings. Additionally, if there is a wait for a table, restaurant guests will have the convenience of scanning a seating QR code and placing themselves on the waitlist. The resort will be able to contact the guests via mobile device when their seat is ready.
- Virtual concierge in an effort to provide a contactless service option, guests can receive information about SAHARA’s amenities by texting a virtual concierge at 702-930-2701. Additionally, hotel and casino guests may use the virtual concierge to request the services they need to enhance their stay, including housekeeping, maintenance requests, and restaurant reservations or answer general questions they may have regarding the property.
- On-Demand sanitation services for players who would like to request additional cleaning of their slot machine, a service button located on the machine may be pressed to call for assistance from an attendant.
For more information, visit their website.