LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — The Aqua Park at Lake Las Vegas will have a soft reopening on June 13 and a grand reopening on June 14.
The cost to play on the Aqua Park for one 45-minute session is $22; two 45-minute sessions is $35.
Free parking will be offered at the Hilton parking garage located near the facility.
The park will also continue working with charities this summer. In a partnership with Spread the Word Nevada, Aqua Park attendees can bring a new children’s book to the Lake Las Vegas Water Sports office at the Village to receive 10% off your Aqua Park pass.
The program will run until Labor Day.
Aqua Park will be open every day from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For more information, check out their website here.
Also, the city of Las Vegas has unveiled plans to reopen most of its public pools on June 15.
The move is in accordance with Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak's Phase 2 guidelines, according to a release issued by the city.
Guests will need to arrive at the beginning of a two-hour open swim period; only 50 guests will be allowed at each time. Open swim hours vary by location and may change during the summer:
- Carlos L. Martinez & Darrio J. Hall Family Pool at Freedom Park, 899 N. Pecos Road, Monday-Friday, 5 and 7 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday, 12 and 2 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday, 12, 2 and 4 p.m.
- Doolittle Pool, 1950 N. J St., Monday-Saturday, 1 and 3 p.m.; closed Sunday.
- Garside Pool, 250 S. Torrey Pines Drive, Monday-Friday, 5 and 7 p.m.; Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 12 and 2 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday, 12, 2 and 4 p.m.
- Municipal Pool, 431 E. Bonanza Road, Monday-Friday, 8 and 10 a.m., 12 and 2 p.m.; Saturday 12, 2 and 4 p.m.; closed Sunday.
- Pavilion Center Pool, 101 S. Pavilion Center Drive, Monday-Friday, 12, 2 and 7:15 p.m.; Saturday 12, 2 and 4 p.m.; closed Sunday.
Daily fees for all city pools are $2 for ages 4-17 and 50+, $3 for ages 18-49; children ages 3 and younger are free. Restrooms will be open at all facilities; water fountains will remain closed.
Currently, lane reservations and lap swim are only available at Pavilion Center Pool; those interested can call 702.229.1488 to make reservations.
Pavilion Center Pool reopened June 5, while Baker Pool will remain closed.
Chuck Minker Sports Complex also will welcome back guests Tuesday, June 16. The weight room, cardio area, and racquetball courts will be available to guests Tuesday - Friday, 8 a.m.- 8 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m.- 6 p.m. The facility will be closed Sunday and Monday.
All facilities will follow social distancing and other safety guidelines provided by the governor’s office.
The city will continue to add more programming throughout the summer.