CVS is adding 11 new testing sites at pharmacy drive-thru locations across the Las Vegas valley.
In addition to the drive-thru sites, CVS Health has partnered with a number of community organizations to open eight rapid-response community testing sites across the country, which aim to increase access to testing for uninsured and underserved populations who are at highest risk for COVID-19.
Self-swab tests will be available to individuals meeting CDC criteria, in addition to state and age guidelines. Patients must register in advance at CVS.com to schedule an appointment. Patients will be required to stay in their cars and will be directed to the pharmacy drive-thru window or a location in the parking lot at a few stores, where they will be provided with a test kit and given instructions, and a CVS Pharmacy team member will observe the self-swab process to ensure it is done properly. Tests will be sent to an independent, third-party lab for processing, and the results will be available in approximately three days.
Testing will not take place inside any retail locations, and CVS Pharmacy, HealthHUB and MinuteClinic will continue to serve customers and patients.
You will need to make an appointment to be tested.
The new testing sites are at the following locations:
- CVS Pharmacy, 2662 West Horizon Ridge Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89052
- CVS Pharmacy, 2935 S. Hollywood Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89122
- CVS Pharmacy, 1825 East Warm Springs Road, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- CVS Pharmacy, 6391 West Lake Mead Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89108
- CVS Pharmacy, 4391 East Washington Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89110
- CVS Pharmacy, 9405 West Russell Road, Las Vegas, NV 89148
- CVS Pharmacy, 2425 East Desert Inn Road, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- CVS Pharmacy, 8580 West Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89117
- CVS Pharmacy, 1408 West Craig Road, Las Vegas, NV 89032
- CVS Pharmacy, 2525 South Buffalo Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89117
- CVS Pharmacy, 3655 West Craig Road, North Las Vegas, NV 89032
- CVS Pharmacy, 2890 Northtowne Lane, Reno, NV 89512