Join 13 Action News on Friday, October 21 at the Tropical Smoothie location on Jones near the 215 South Beltway. We'll be broadcasting live throughout the day so please come see us and bring a coat to donate to a child in need.
Channel 13 Action News has teamed up with Tropical Smoothie Cafe and the Salvation Army to collect coats for kids.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe is encouraging you to drop off a new or gently used children's coat at any Tropical Smoothie location throughout Las Vegas, anytime now through October 31st in order to help a child stay warm this winter.
Your efforts are helping to support The Salvation Army's annual "Coats for Kids" drive. With cooler weather around the corner The Salvation Army expects thousands of needy children to need a new winter coat this year.
You can donate coats to any of these Tropical Smoothie locations:
- 10612 S. Eastern Ave, Suite C
- 10260 Charleston Blvd (Charleston/Town Center)
- 4001 Decatur Blvd. Suite 28 (Flamingo/Decatur)
- 7291 S. Eastern Ave Ste 1K (Eastern/E Warm Springs)
- 9440 W. Sahara Blvd Suite 105
- 3390 Novat Street #110
- 10670 Southern Highlands Pkwy #100 (Southern Highlands/Cactus)
- 7375 South Durango Dr. #107 (Durango/Warm Springs)
- 6350 W. Charleston Blvd, Suite 130
- 7660 W Cheyenne Ave Suite 121 (W Cheyenne/N Buffalo)
- 76 W. Horizon Ridge Parkway Suite # 120
- 7580 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Suite # 100
- 6360 Simmons St, Suite #105 (Simmons/Centennial
- 6555 S. Jones Blvd. #110 (S Jones/W Sunset)
- 4155 S. Grand Canyon Drive # 106 (Flamingo/215)
- 4262 Blue Diamond Rd. #103 (Blue Diamond/Arville)
- 10140 West Tropicana Avenue #126 (Tropicana/S Haualapai Way)
- 445 W. Craig Road/#103 (W Craig Rd/King Hills Rd)
- 1541 East Hwy 372
- 2850 Bicentennial Pkwy #120
- 621 N Stephanie Street
- 3595 E. Bonanza Road Suite 110 (E Bonanza/Pecos)
- 5222 Boulder Highway Suite 100
- 745 S Green Valley Pkway Suite 100
- 8426 Farm Road Suite 150
- 3565 South Rainbow Blvd Suite 100