* 1.5 ozPatrón Reposado
* .75 ozPatrón Citrónge Orange
* 1 ozLime juice
* .5 ozLychee syrup*
* .5 ozGinger syrup (such as Monin or Ginger Reál)
* +Whole lychee for garnish
* +Sprinkle of chia seeds and salt for rim
1. Combine liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake with ice to chill.
2. Strain onto fresh ice in a glass rimmed with a 50/50 blend of chia seeds and kosher salt.
3. Garnish with lychee to the sounds of classic Mexican guitar.
*Lychee syrup: Empty the complete contents of a can of peeled/pitted lychees into a blender. Blend until completely liquefied, then strain through a mesh strainer to remove solids