Recipe Name: Grilled Cherry Packets with Maple and Graham Cracker Crumble
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings Per Recipe: 4 servings
Grilled Cherry Packets with Maple and Graham Cracker Crumble
1 orange, peeled, cut into segments
24 cherries, pitted
2 Tbs unsalted butter, cut into cubes
4 Tbs pure maple syrup
1/4 cup orange juice
4 scoops Signature SELECT™ vanilla ice cream
4 large squares Signature SELECT™ aluminum foil
graham crackers crumbles (see Graham Cracker Crumble directions)
Graham Cracker Crumble:
6 Signature SELECT™ honey graham crackers
4 Tbs all purpose flour
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 pinch kosher salt
4 Tbs granulated sugar
1. Double stack aluminum foil squares to create two packets, combine the cherries, orange slices, orange juice, maple syrup and butter, then divide between the two squares and wrap up in foil, sealing the top.
2. Place onto preheated grill for approximately 8-10 minutes per side or until thoroughly heated. Note: you should be able to hear the liquid boiling.
3. Remove from grill and divide into jars, then top with ice cream and pour syrup over top. Garnish with crushed graham crackers
Graham Cracker Crumbles
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Put graham crackers, flour, salt and sugar into food processor, process until finely ground.
3. Transfer to mixing bowl, add in melted butter, mix well.
4. Line small baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil, add crumb mixture.
5. Bake 10-15 minutes, until golden brown, stirring as necessary to allow for even toasting.
6. Remove from oven and cool.