Local News


Off-Highway Tip | 10/3/17

Posted at 11:57 AM, Oct 03, 2017

We all know we need to register our cars or trucks with the DMV, but did you know you also need to register dirt bikes, ATV's, and dune buggy's too? Learn how to be safe in your off-road recreational vehicle.



This segment is sponsored by Clark County Desert Conservation Program