Mighty Blood Orange Margarita
Inspired by the Bahama Breeze Menu
• 4 oz. of your favorite tequila (We recommend Jose Cuervo Reposado tequila)
• 3 oz. of sour mix
• 1 oz. of orange juice
• 1 oz. of Blood Orange Syrup (can be purchased at almost any spirits store)
• 1 oz. of Aperol
• ½ cup of ice to chill in shaker
• Pineapple sugar
• Lime slices (garnish)
• Orange slices (garnish)
• Flower (garnish, if available)
· Combine all ingredients into a shaker.
• Shake! Shake! Shake!
• Rim margarita glass with pineapple sugar.
• Pour mixture into one large, sharable margarita glass filled with ice or into two individual glasses.
• Garnish with lime slices, orange slices and a flower, if available.
Recipe serves two.
Join the Speedway Children's Charities on Sunday, November 18 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway under the Glittering Lights!
Lose fat instantly with Fast Fit Body Sculpting.
Raise Support At The Nevada Diabetes Association's 6th Annual Charity Golf Tournament on Sunday, November 18 at Red Rock…
Humana is available to help you make informed choices.
Dr. Devin Luzod, from Spinal Care Of Nevada, offers his life-changing "NUCCA" chiropractic approach.
Stop by Chapman Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram For BIG Savings through Friday, November 30.
Nevada Coin Mart has teamed up with the Injured Police Officers Fund and their mission to help families in need of support.
Simple tricks to help you get a better nights sleep.
13 Vegas Idol winner, Tiffanne LeMay, talks about her journey so far!
Sponsored By South Point Hotel & Casino.
Skip the stress of cooking by picking up or dining with Virgil's Real BBQ or Carmine's Italian Restaurant.
Risas Dental and Braces is now calling North Las Vegas home.