Mighty Blood Orange Margarita
Inspired by the Bahama Breeze Menu
• 4 oz. of your favorite tequila (We recommend Jose Cuervo Reposado tequila)
• 3 oz. of sour mix
• 1 oz. of orange juice
• 1 oz. of Blood Orange Syrup (can be purchased at almost any spirits store)
• 1 oz. of Aperol
• ½ cup of ice to chill in shaker
• Pineapple sugar
• Lime slices (garnish)
• Orange slices (garnish)
• Flower (garnish, if available)
· Combine all ingredients into a shaker.
• Shake! Shake! Shake!
• Rim margarita glass with pineapple sugar.
• Pour mixture into one large, sharable margarita glass filled with ice or into two individual glasses.
• Garnish with lime slices, orange slices and a flower, if available.
Recipe serves two.