Hurricane Harvey Relief Support – CSR- NV0425774
- Amazing empathy and patience
- Superior communication and customer service skills exhibiting a high level of both empathy and professionalism
- Strong computer literacy
- Salary: $16.70 per hour ($12.29 base + $4.41 in lieu of fringe benefits)
Hearing Administrator– NV0425683
- A bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years high level secretary/paralegal work experience is required
- Proficient knowledge of Nevada Court systems and e-filing
- Salary: DOE
Lead Baker/Supervisor– NV0425739
- 2 years of baking experience
- Must have Food Handler Card required when applying
- Wage: $13.00- $18.00/ hr.
Surveillance Officer (Gaming)- NV0425789
- Must be at least 21 years old due to work environment
- At least 1 year of experience as a Surveillance Officer in a casino setting
- Must have own weapon (armed position)
- Salary: DOE
Exhaust Technician - Laborer– NV0425797
- Must be able to list up to 50 lbs
- Valid Nevada Driver's License and own vehicle preferred
- Salary: $10.00/ hr.
Office Assistant– NV0425672
- Minimum 1 year of related experience required
- Must have strong computer knowledge such as Microsoft word, excel etc
- Salary: $10.00/ hour
- Must have your own vehicle-traveling to clients homes
- Some knowledge of children with Autism Spectrum a plus
- Must obtain RBT (Registered Behavior Tech) cert within 6 months of hire
- Salary: $10.50-$16.00 Hour
- 4 years painting experience
- Must have own basic painting tools
- Wage: $14-$15/hr DOE
Bookkeeping Assistants – NV0425889
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in QuickBooks required
- Wage: $13 to $18 per hour DOE
Senior Web Developer– NV0426047
- Must have 3+ years as a Senior or Lead Web Developer OR 5+ years of experience in E-Commerce Web Development
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Wage: $100,000 per year
Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist NV0426041
- 5+ years’ accounting experience
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Salary: $17.00- $20.00/ hr.
Order Fulfillment Specialist– NV0426040
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Prefer experience in E-Commerce
- Experience with Great Plains Software a plus
- Wage: $15.00/ hr.
Project Manager- NV0426140
- 6 months to a year experience in project management or a similar role required
- Bilingual Italian/English is a definite plus, but not required
- Wage: DOE
Industrial Machinery Maintenance Manager– NV0426119
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience working with PLC controls systems
- Must have experience working with Allen Bradley PLC control systems.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and determine issues within PLC control systems
- Salary: $70,000+ DOE/yearly
Dry Cleaner Support – NV0426139
- No experience necessary
- Able to lift items up to 30lbs
- Must be able to stand for extended work hours
- Wage: TBD
- Must have at least 6 months experience in construction labor
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Salary: $14.00-$15.00/ Hour
Mechanic-Small Engines– NV0425003
- 1+ years working in small engine service and repair environment
- Golf course mechanic experience is highly preferred
- Basic knowledge of bodywork and welding MIG, TIG, Stick and Aluminum is also desired
- Salary: DOE
- 1 year of General welding/metal/shop welding experience
- No certifications required
- Salary: $14-$15/hour
How does Nevada JobConnect work?
If an individual is interested in any position listed, they can report to their nearest JobConnect office to meet with a representative in person or they can email their current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will need to have the job order number available at the time of contact or in the email.
After a candidate speaks with a JobConnect representative or submits their resume, their qualifications and skills will be reviewed to ensure they meet the requirements the employer is seeking.
If they meet the requirements, they will receive a referral. A referral is how we let the employer know that the candidate has been screened by our representatives.
At the time the referral is issued, the candidates resume may be sent to the employer by the JobConnect representative or the candidate will be given a referral form to take directly to the employer’s location to meet with the expectant employer.
Search more job listings at http://nevada.us.jobs/