Those looking to put a few bucks on something this March other than an NCAA Tournament bracket have plenty of options with tournament prop bets.
Think one conference will have a superior performance this March, a 15-seed will beat a 2-seed or even if this year's national sports villain will foul up in prime time? Sportsbettingdime.com came up with a bunch of odds for everything from the champion to whether a coach makes an anti-Donald Trump statement in a postgame press conference.
Getting ready tournament? Check out this video from our partners at AOL On Network.
Here are some of the more interesting options Sportsbettingdime.com promoted.
NCAA Championship odds
This is a staple bet for those who have a better view of the grand picture than the individual brush strokes of the tournament. Odds of 3/1 mean the bettor would win $3 for every $1 gambled. All odds are according to sportsbettingdime.com.
- Kansas: 7/1
- Villanova: 8/1
- North Carolina: 9/1
- Gonzaga: 11/1
- Kentucky: 12/1
- Oregon: 12/1
- UCLA: 12/1
- Arizona: 14/1
- Duke: 14/1
- Louisville: 14/1
- Any other team: 11/2
- Odds of all four No. 1 seeds reaching the Final Four: 35/1
- Odds both championship teams are No. 1 seeds: 5/2
- Odds of a No. 16 team beating a No. 1 seed: 25/1
- Odds of a No. 15 seed beating a No. 2 seed: 20/1
Odds the national champion comes from this conference
- ACC: 11/4
- Pac-12: 7/2
- Big 12: 19/4
- Big East: 6/1
- SEC: 19/2
- Big Ten: 22/1
- Any other conference: 19/2
Duke's Grayson Allen odds
- Odds Allen gets a technical foul in the tournament: 9/1
- Odds Allen kicks/trips an opponent in the tournament: 49/1
- Odds two coaches have a physical altercation during the tournament: 22/1
- Odds a famous alumnus gets into a physical altercation at the site of an NCAA Tournament game: 30/1
- Odds at least one coach makes an anti-Donald Trump statement during a postgame press conference: 15/1
- Odds at least one coach makes a pro-Donald Trump statement during a postgame press conference: 50/1