Customers who pay for Amazon Prime will soon get discounts on hundreds of products at Whole Foods stores.
Members of Amazon Prime, which costs $119 per year, will see the perks beginning Wednesday, June 27. Deals will vary week-to-week, Amazon announced.
"Starting Wednesday, Prime members can enjoy exclusive savings on select popular products, including:
- Baby back pork ribs, animal welfare rated and no antibiotics, $4.99/lb., save $5/lb.
- Sockeye salmon, wild caught Marine Stewardship Council-certified, $13.99/lb., save $6/lb.
- Organic red cherries, $3.99/lb., save $2/lb.
- Organic yellow peaches, $1.99/lb., save $2/lb.
- Mochi ice cream, including flavors like chocolate, salted caramel, and green tea, self-serve, 5/$5
- All bulk items, including favorites like nuts, granola, dried fruit, and hundreds more, 25 percent off
- Organic Honest Lemonade, 32 oz., 2/$3
- Plus an additional 10 percent off hundreds of sale items throughout the store."
Whole Foods customers also receive Prime member savings when they have their groceries delivered from Whole Foods Market stores via Prime Now, Amazon said.
Those who shop at Whole Foods will get discounts by downloading the Whole Foods Market app, signing in with an Amazon account, and scanning Prime Codes on items at checkout.