LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Do you have lots to be thankful for this year? Looking for a place to celebrate Thanksgiving? Here is our list of things to do in Las Vegas.
El Segundo Sol
Liven up your Thanksgiving Eve Nov. 27 at El Segundo Sol with authentic Mexican cuisine and some of the best margaritas and happy hour specials on The Strip. “Loco Hour” happy hour is from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM featuring $3 - $4 draft beers, $4 well drinks, $15 pitchers of Sangria and $3 two-bite tacos.
Luke's Lobster is here to help ease some of your stress by providing delicious lobster rolls, grilled cheese, and mac n’ cheese. The shacks are open on Thanksgiving Eve, Black Friday, and Christmas Eve to warm up your holiday season with a winter menu in addition to their year-round lobster roll offerings.
As a proud partner of the Las Vegas Coalition for Zero Fatalities, Lyft encourages you to ride smart this Thanksgiving Eve, Nov. 27! Use code “THXLV” to receive up to $5 off 2 rides, while supplies last.
Stripburger & Chicken
It’s the biggest bar night of the year, so join Stripburger & Chicken on Thanksgiving Eve, Wednesday, November 27 for some of the best burgers and boozy milkshakes on The Strip. Happy hour is from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM and again from 9:00 PM – close, with $3 - $4 beers, $4 well drinks, $2.50 mini burgers, $5 nachos and more.
Trustworthy Brewing Co.
Celebrate one of the biggest drinking holidays of the year at Trustworthy Brewing Co. located at Palazzo level 2 with $25 bottomless beer and complimentary all you can play cornhole from 5-11 p.m on the night before Thanksgiving Nov. 27.
Under $25 per person
$22.95 Three-Course Menu at Baja Miguel’s
The restaurant will offer a three-course menu for $22.95 per person for Thanksgiving, which includes the choice of a margarita or glass of wine. On Nov. 28 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., guests will have the option to select from dishes including:
- First Course: Turkey Flautas Mole, shredded turkey rolled in corn tortillas; Salad Fiesta, chopped romaine lettuce with roasted corn, tomatoes, black olives, cheese and a salsa ranch dressing; or Chicken Tortilla Soup.
- Second Course: Traditional Home-style Roasted Turkey, with gravy, apple and chestnut dressing, Yukon gold mashed potatoes, maple glazed yams, Brussel sprouts and cranberry relish; or Halibut Veracruz, an 8 ounce fillet served over sautéed zucchini, cilantro rice and seasonal vegetables.
- Third Course: Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Flan. Guests may have dessert served à la mode for an additional $1.
Time to put on your eating pants! Beer Park at Paris Las Vegas will celebrate turkey day with extended hours, a signature turkey dish and football viewing beginning at 9 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 28.
Limited to this day only, a smoked Cajun turkey dish will be available, served with sweet potato mash, collard greens, spiced cranberry cornbread stuffing and red eye gravy, priced at $24.95.
Thanksgiving Day special at Aliante features a traditional turkey dinner served with cranberry dressing, sweet potatoes, green beans and a slice of pecan pie. The special will be available from 4 p.m. to close for $25.
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Las Vegas
Celebrate the holiday with three Thanksgiving feast options. While the regular menu is available by request, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. will also offer:
Holiday Turkey Special - $23.99
- A traditional turkey dinner with all of the trimmings. Roasted turkey, turkey stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, cranberry sauce and a slice of pumpkin pie.
Holiday Ham - $23.99
- Smoked ham served with turkey stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, apple compote, and a slice of pumpkin pie.
Holiday Ham & Turkey Combo - $25.99
- Roasted turkey and smoked ham served with turkey stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, cranberry sauce, apple compote, and a slice of pumpkin pie.
Along with being a great place to catch some Turkey Day football, Burger Brasserie will serve their take on classic Thanksgiving dishes. On the holiday, the restaurant will serve a baby kale salad with spiced candied walnuts, craisins, feta and maple vinaigrette, priced at $11; a roasted turkey dinner with apple fennel dressing, Yukon potato and turkey demi gravy, priced at $20; and pumpkin cheesecake and traditional apple pie for dessert, both priced at $8.
Burgers & Brews
Celebrate Thanksgiving at Burgers & Brews with a special Thanksgiving menu in addition to the regular menu. Thanksgiving Menu will be serves from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Nov. 28. Priced at $20.99 per person.
- Entree: Roasted Tom Turkey with Herb Stuffing, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Turkey Gravy, Sautéed Green Beans, Candied Yams, Cranberry Sauce
- Dessert: Pumpkin Pie with Spiced Whipped Cream
‘Roll’ into Thanksgiving with pies, rolls and donuts as Las Vegas classic Carl’s Donuts bakes up endless sweets this holiday. From traditional pies flavors to trendy donut bouquets, Carl’s Donuts makes Thanksgiving a little bit sweeter this year.
Crafted Buffet at The STRAT will offer a Thanksgiving Day special menu featuring holiday classics including horseradish crusted prime rib and chipotle roasted turkey for $24.99.
Distill & Remedy’s
Enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner at locals’ favorite neighborhood spot Distill and Remedy’s. With more locations across the valley, locals can enjoy a traditional holiday dinner in any local neighborhood at an affordable price for all. Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner – turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn. Served with soup or salad and a pumpkin pie for dessert. $15.95.
Fulton Street Food Hall
Guests looking for a quick Thanksgiving meal can head to Fulton Street Food Hall, the 24-hour chef-driven marketplace with various selections made fresh throughout the day. On Thanksgiving Day, Fulton Street will offer the roasted turkey sandwich, served on a French baguette with roasted turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and herb mayonnaise, priced at $16.
Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas
Eat, drink and cranberry this Thanksgiving at Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas. The iconic beer hall and garden will celebrate the holiday with a bounty of festive offerings on Nov. 28. While the holiday may have origins in North America, the restaurant’s Turkey Day feast combines the best of both worlds by fusing traditional American fare with its signature Bavarian flare.Thanksgiving offerings at Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas will include butternut squash soup, garnished with croutons and chives; Gebackener Tortenbrie, a breaded brie cheese fried golden brown and served with a winter salad bouquet, garnished with fried parsley and cranberries. Prices range from $6 to $21 per item/plate. To make a reservation, please call 702.853.BEER (2337).
Hooters Restaurant & Saloon at OYO Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Join Hooters on Nov. 28 from 11 a.m. to midnight for a holiday menu ($19.99 per person).
- Petite Caesar salad: hearts of romaine tossed with garlic croutons, shaved parmesan, creamy Caesar dressing and toasted pumpkin seeds
- Ancho Chile oven roasted turkey: served with whipped potatoes, giblet gravy, cranberry salsa, cornbread chorizo stuffing, Grand Marnier-glazed sweet potatoes and sautéed green beans
- White chocolate pumpkin cheesecake mousse
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
This year, everyone gather ‘round at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar as they host a Southern Thanksgiving Dinner for just $20 per person. Guests can pucker up to their special Citrus and Herb Roasted Turkey Breast served with mashed potatoes, tasso cornbread stuffing, braised collard greened, honey glazed carrots, pan gravy and cranberry sauce. A la carte options are also available.
Ike's Love & Sandwiches
Ike's is offering two holiday inspired sandwiches: Going Home for Thanksgiving with turkey, cranberry, sriracha and Havarti cheese, as well as a vegetarian version made with vegan turkey, called The Pilgrim. Both are priced at $11.11 each.
La Belle Terre
Say ‘merci’ this Thanksgiving with artisanal, European-style tarts from La Belle Terre, an authentic European bakery and café with mouth-watering desserts, pastries, breakfast items and more. This holiday, treat the family to fresh apple, pumpkin or pecan tarts – their take on Grandma’s pie with a European flair made with freshly-made crumbly crust. Order ahead online or call ahead for in-store pick or convenient delivery.
Lieburn Senior Center
Turkey Dinner with all the fixin’s will be offered at the Lieburn Senior Center for those aged 50 and up. The center is located at 6230 Garwood Ave. The dinner will be held on Nov. 15 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and cost $7. Advance registration required by Nov. 13. Call 702-229-1600 for information and registration.
Market Place Buffet
The buffet inside JW Marriott and Rampart Casino featuring draft beers and wine, culinary action stations and patio dining will offer a Thanksgiving Day Buffet for $22.99 with Rampart Rewards, $25.99 without card. Served 11 a.m.-9 p.m. For larger groups, call 702-507-5944.
Morton Group’s Greek Sneek
The restaurant at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino will put a Greek spin on traditional Thanksgiving favorites with the introduction of the turkey gyro for the holiday, available all weekend from Nov. 28 through Dec. 1. The turkey gyro will be made with fresh roasted turkey topped with cornbread and sage stuffing and freshly made cranberry jelly, wrapped in pita bread and accompanied by fries, priced at $24.
PBR Rock Bar & Grill
PBR is offering guests a home away from home this holiday season with a special prix-fixe menu featuring delicious home-style cooking and traditional Thanksgiving favorites. Whether dining with family or celebrating with friends, guests can give thanks and feast on fried or classic baked turkey, sausage or apple stuffing, green beans almondine, brussels sprouts, mashed or candied sweet potatoes and more. For dessert, guests can indulge in a savory apple pie with vanilla ice cream or pumpkin pie with whipped cream. The prix-fixe menu is available Nov. 27 to 29 for $24.95 per person.
PT's Taverns/Sierra Gold
PT’s Taverns will celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday by offering a special turkey panini at Sierra Gold and SG Bar locations in the Las Vegas Valley from Nov. 18 to Nov. 30. Their “Leftovers” panini will consist of pulled turkey, ham, Swiss cheese, turkey gravy and sage stuffing, served with fries and priced at $10. Plus, starting on Nov. 18, guests ordering the panini are also able to enjoy items from PT’s extended Happy Hour which is available daily at all locations from 5 to 8 p.m. or midnight to 2 a.m.
Known for its unconventional burger mashups and 'slaterized' creations, is letting you enjoy Turkey Day all month long with the reintroduction of its fan-favorite THANKSGIVING BURGER! This 'movable feast' is an entire Thanksgiving dinner that puts the whole holiday in your hands (just barely!), featuring a 1/3 lb. turkey patty piled high with brioche stuffing, turkey gravy, cranberry sauce, and a garlic & sage aioli on a honey wheat bun. The Thanksgiving Burger is available for $13.99 now through November 30 at all 11 Slater’s 50/50 locations, including Las Vegas.
On Nov. 28 from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Siegel’s 1941 at El Cortez is offering a traditional Thanksgiving menu. Guests can start with a tossed green salad or roasted butternut squash soup followed by a choice of freshly roasted tom turkey served with giblet gravy, sage dressing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and green beans amandine or Smithfield Ham served with brandy-pineapple sauce, sweet potatoes and green beans amandine. Dessert includes freshly baked pumpkin, pecan or apple pie. The cost is $19.95 with players card, $24.95 without a players card.
$25 to $50 per person
Alder & Birch
At The Orleans Hotel and Casino will offer a stuffed turkey dinner on Thanksgiving Day dinner for $44 from 3 p.m. to close. The special features turkey breast stuffed with dried fruit, Italian sausage and sage dressing, served with fresh candied yams, Boursin mashed potatoes, house-made cranberry sauce, haricot verts, Parisienne carrots and giblet gravy.
Anthony’s Prime Steak & Seafood
Celebrate Thanksgiving at Anthony’s Prime Steak & Seafood with a special Thanksgiving menu from 3 to 10 p.m. on Nov. 28. The dinner will be priced at $49 for adults and $29 for children under 10.
- Starters: Roasted Pumpkin Bisque or an Apple Cranberry Salad
- Entree: Roasted Tom Turkey, Savory Chestnut & Herb Dressing, Buttery Yukon Potatoes, Cranberry Chutney, Green Bean Amandine, Giblet Gravy
- Dessert: Pumpkin Pie
Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill
Mesa Grill will offer dishes with a Southwestern twist on Turkey Day this year. Specialty dishes for the holiday will include a jumbo lump crab cake, served with habanero tartar sauce, avocado crema and pickled chile slaw, priced at $24; horseradish and maple-glazed turkey, served with orange-sage butter, creamed kale, sweet potato gratin, wild mushroom-chorizo cornbread stuffing, smoked chile gravy and cranberry-tangerine relish, priced at $44; a porterhouse pork chop, served with pomegranate glaze, an apple-mostarda pumpkin tamale and cranberry butter, priced at $42; and an apple tart, served with cinnamon ice cream and pecan streusel, priced at $12.
Southern Valley favorite Big Jerk will bring their signature jerk flavors to Thanksgiving with two meal options. Guests looking to outsource the main event can pre-order a jerk spiced, smoked turkey for ten for $80. Diners can also simplify the whole day with a family meal for ten – a whole jerk spiced, smoked turkey, mac and cheese, sweet potato mash, salad, and dumplings for $200. Add a whole side of ribs for $27.99. Reserve your meal by calling 702.427.5267 48 hours in advance.
Buddy V’s Ristorante
It’s all about la famiglia at Buddy V’s Ristorante as they prepare a special prix fixe menu for $48 per person, an optional wine pairing is $30 per person or guests can opt for a bottle of Prosecco for $20. Children 10 and under are $15.95.
- Appetizer– Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with apple-squash compote, spiced pepitas, panna dolce $12
- Entrée – Slow Roasted Turkey Breast served with turkey sausage, pancetta-herb stuffing, sweet yams, cranberry relish and classic gravy $30
- Dessert – Spiced Pumpkin Roll made with cream cheese frosting, caramel and candied walnuts $12
Carnival World Buffet
Carnival World Buffet will serve a Thanksgiving menu beginning Thursday, Nov. 28 through Sunday, Dec. 1, priced at $39.99 per person. The menu will feature hand-carved specialties and holiday favorites including herb roasted turkey, cornbread and sage stuffing, creamy butternut squash soup, maple candied yams, sautéed asparagus, garlic green beans & crispy bacon, boursin mashed potatoes and more. The buffet will also serve additional selections from around the world as well as offer a salad bar and an assortment of tasty desserts.
Citizens Kitchen and Bar
This restaurant located in the heart of Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino will offer a special all you can eat Thanksgiving menu on Nov. 28. The exclusive offerings will be available for one-day only begining at 11 a.m., priced at $39.99 for adults and kids 12 and under at $16.99. Dine with us for a traditional feast with all the fixings including white and dark meat, spiral ham, stuffin’ muffins, mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, cornbread with whipped honey butter and pumpkin pie with cinnamon whipped cream for dessert.
Corner Market Buffet
The buffet at TI is offering a Thanksgiving day brunch and dinner option. Holiday Champagne Brunch from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for $31.45. Thanksgiving Dinner from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. for $36.45.
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse
On Nov. 28th, whether celebrating with family or having a “Friendsgiving,” guests are invited to celebrate Thanksgiving at Del Frisco’s Las Vegas where Executive Chef Fernando Guerrero has prepared mouthwatering Thanksgiving specials including a prix fixe menu of Thanksgiving classics. The specialty menu will be served alongside Del Frisco’s full dinner menu, allowing guests to also select a perfectly seared steak or any one of its signature sides. For $49 per person, guests can enjoy a 4-course prix fixe plated feast featuring specialty menu items including butternut squash soup, roasted turkey breast, mashed sweet potatoes and pumpkin cheesecake.
On Nov. 28, Don Vito’s will serve a three-course meal with a complimentary glass of wine or cocktail for $41 per person from 2 to 9 p.m., including:
- First Course: Autumn Farro Salad, with ancient grains, cranberries, toasted walnuts, pumpkin seeds, parmesan cheese and baby kale with an Italian vinaigrette; Warm Ricotta Cheese, with a prosciutto crostini; or Arancini Roma, filled with goat cheese in a spicy marinara sauce.
- Second Course: Herb Roasted Young Turkey served with giblet gravy and an apple and chestnut dressing with the choice of Yukon gold creamed potatoes or maple glazed yams, baked acorn squash with cranberry relish and green beans; Turducken, with chicken rolled in a deboned duck with a homemade dressing and rolled again in a seasoned deboned turkey that is butter basted and slowly roasted.
- Third Course: Pumpkin Pie; Italian Apple Cake; or Pavlova. Guests may also include the choice of coffee or tea.
Frites Las Vegas
Have a memorable Thanksgiving ‘knight’ at Excalibur Hotel & Casino and get ready to gobble down The Gobbler with oven-roasted turkey, gravy, cranberry sauce and cornbread stuffing. Make sure to get on these as the Gobbler is available from Nov. 27 through Dec. 1.
- Lobster pumpkin bisque with pumpkin seeds and micro chives or baby endive salad with candied pecan cured ham with chipotle cilantro honey vinaigrette.
- Roasted CT Bourbon glazed turkey, served with garlic whipped potatoes, Andouille sausage brioche stuffing, sautéed baby vegetables and savory gravy.
- Pumpkin pecan pie.
The menu will be available for $30 per person from 11 a.m. to midnight.
Le Village Buffet
Serving Thanksgiving brunch and dinner, Le Village Buffet features live-action stations and dishes cooked to order. Holiday offerings will include classics such as pumpkin creamed corn, andouille sausage stuffing, maple glazed sweet potatoes, green bean casserole; meat carved to order including glazed ham, prime rib and roasted turkey; and a selection of pies, cheesecakes and more for dessert. The Thanksgiving Day buffet will be priced at $38.99.
Marche Bacchus Bistro and Wine Shop
Join Marche Bacchus Bistro and Wine Shop at Lakeside Event Center in Desert Shores for the prix fixe menu, 12:30 - 7:30pm. The festive celebration includes Wild Mushroom Bisque Ratatouille or Harvest Salad; Roasted Range Turkey or Honey Glazed Ham; and Dessert featuring Apple Custard Marlborough Pie or Pumpkin Blondies with Spice Gelato (caviar can also be added to the meal). Additional A La Carte Menu items include: Foie Gras, Filet Mignon, Butternut Squash Risotto and Escargot. A children’s menu is also included. For reservations, call, (702) 804-8008. $49.95
For their first Thanksgiving, Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano at The Venetian Resort will offer a one-night-only Tacchino - roasted turkey breast, pumpkin tortelloni, braised greens, mushroom stuffing, and herb gravy for $36. Guests are encouraged to make reservations on OpenTable.
McCall’s Heartland Grill
McCall’s Heartland Grill at The STRAT will offer a three-course meal including a mixed green salad, herb roasted turkey and a white chocolate pumpkin cheesecake for $45.
MRKT Sea & Land
The restaurant at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa will offer a special three-course meal on Thanksgiving Day from 3 p.m. to close for $48. For starters, the special includes the choice of roasted butternut squash soup or a Boston bibb salad with pomegranate, orange and manchego cheese. The main course features apple cider-brined turkey breast with country stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes and gravy, candied yams and fall vegetables. To end the meal, diners can enjoy a rich pumpkin cheesecake trifle with candied cranberries.
Mr. Lucky’s Café at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Their holiday menu will be available on Nov. 28 from 11 a.m. – midnight
- Warm roasted red pepper bisque: crawfish tail, spice breadcrumb and parmesan cream ($7)
- Hand-carved roasted turkey breast: served with caramelized maple sweet potatoes, garlic roasted forest mushrooms, orange scented whole berry cranberry sauce, old time stuffing and herbed pan gravy ($19)
- Pumpkin swirl cupcake: served with cinnamon walnuts and caramel drizzle ($9)
- Warm apple pie: served with streusel topping, vanilla ice cream and caramel ($9)
Paradise Garden Buffet
Guests can enjoy a Thanksgiving meal with a relaxing view of nearby flamingos, birds and ducks at Paradise Garden Buffet. The restaurant will offer specialty holiday selections including honey-glazed ham, smoked Kielbasa sausage, roast turkey and herbed beef tri-tip from the Butcher Block; hot entrées such as buttermilk-fried turkey legs, pecan bread pudding, lobster butternut squash soup and sage butter stuffing; cold dishes including assorted sushi, scallops on the half shell and oyster shooters; and desserts including pastries and made-to-order crepes. On Thanksgiving Day, the buffet will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and priced at $28.99 per person.
Primarily Prime Rib
Primarily Prime Rib will serve a three-course meal for $35 per person and include a complimentary glass of wine or cocktail from 2 to 9 p.m. The menu will include:
- First Course: Harvest Salad with romaine and Boston lettuce, sliced pears, cranberries, candied pecans and a white apple cider vinaigrette; New England Style Seafood, with shrimp, scallops, crab and mushrooms folded in a sherry cream sauce in a pastry crust; Ginger Chicken Salad served over a crostini; or Butternut Squash and Corn Bisque.
- Second Course: Herb Roasted Young Turkey served with giblet gravy and an apple and chestnut dressing with the choice of Yukon gold creamed potatoes or maple glazed yams, baked acorn squash with cranberry relish and green beans; Roasted Prime Rib, a 10 ounce dry aged prime rib; Chicken Maryland, with a corn pancake, and grilled tomato and bacon served with Chicken Jus; Pacific Salmon, grilled and served over sautéed zucchini with squash, toasted almonds and a smoked almond butter; Dry Aged Sirloin Steak, a broiled 10 ounce New York steak with cipollini onions and a bourbon demi; or Bone In Pork Chop served with sautéed tomatoes, mushrooms, shallots and a Crown Royal apple demi.
- Third Course: Pumpkin Pie; Apple and Pecan Tart; or Chocolate Mousse Cake. Guests may also include the choice of coffee or tea.
Prime Rib Loft
Serving a variety of options on its Thanksgiving Day menu, available from 3 p.m. to close for $34. As a starter, diners can enjoy fresh bruschetta and the choice of a Loft House Salad or butternut squash soup. For the main entrée, guests can choose from a traditional turkey dinner served with candied yams, seasonal vegetables and house-made cranberry sauce, or the garlic parmesan-crusted orange roughy served over Persian jeweled rice, chardonnay-glazed carrots and lemon butter caper sauce. The special will end with pumpkin cheesecake for dessert.
- Lobster bisque with tempura pumpkin and tarragon or grilled vegetable salad with endive, radicchio, jicama and eggplant.
- Chambord glazed turkey with Andouille corn bread dressing, candied yams, green bean amandine, fresh cranberry sauce and homemade gravy.
- Pumpkin pecan pie.
The menu will be available for $45 per person from 5 to 10 p.m.
Spice Market Buffet
Spice Market Buffet will serve a Thanksgiving menu beginning Wednesday, Nov. 27 through Saturday, Nov. 30, priced at $32.99 per person and $22.99 for children between 4 and 10 years old. The menu will feature hand-carved specialties and holiday fare such as herb-crusted prime rib, roasted turkey breast, cranberry and apple-stuffed pork loin, seared salmon with pomegranate glaze and sautéed chard, green bean casserole, traditional sausage stuffing, candied yams and more. The buffet will also serve selections with ties to Mexico and the Middle East as well as offer a salad bar and an array of desserts.
The “not your daddy’s steakhouse,” invites you to eat, drink and give thanks on Thanksgiving with a Roasted Turkey Special with Chestnut Cornbread Stuffing, Green Beans, Sweet Potato, Yukon Gold Potatoes, Old School Gravy, and Cranberry Orange Chutney for only $42 per adult and $16 per child (12 and under). In addition, the full STK Menu will also be available, as well as a special children’s menu. On Thanksgiving Day, STK Orlando will be open 11 a.m. to 12 a.m., STK Las Vegas will be open 12 p.m. to 11p.m., and all other STK locations will be open 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Studio B Buffet at The M Resort
Nov. 28 from 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. celebrate Thanksgiving with the ones you love at the award-winning Studio B Buffet. Thanksgiving holiday menu items include butternut squash soup, herb roasted turkey, lavender-honey glazed ham, rosemary roasted prime rib of beef, traditional stuffing, roasted whole crispy pig, chilled and steamed crab legs, chilled oysters on the half shell, chilled shrimp cocktail, sautéed salmon with tomato relish and pomegranate glaze and much more. Guests can enjoy an omelet station until 3 p.m. and complimentary champagne, mimosas, beer and wine all day long. Adults are priced at $41.99 per person and children ages 3 to 8 are $29.99.
Celebrate Thanksgiving with a vegan holiday meal at VegeNation. The following menu will be offered for $50 a person at the downtown location only.
- Roasted pear and baby kale salad
- Toasted pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, spicy maple dressing
- Pumpkin ricotta stuffed shells
- Wild mushroom sauce, truffle essence
Holiday roast platter
- Maple baked yams, southern braised collard greens, classic stuffing, apple rosemary gravy
Dessert (Choice one)
- Pumpkin pecan cheesecake
- Molten chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream
$50 and above per person
Americana will be offer a special thanksgiving menu with the choice of turkey or prime rib platter served with classic holiday sides including sweet potato mash, stuffing, cranberries and mashed potatoes ($68 per guest).
Guests can enjoy a Thanksgiving feast at Bacchanal Buffet beginning Thursday, Nov. 28 through Sunday, Dec. 1. Holiday offerings will include herb-roasted turkey, cranberry-stuffed porchetta, duck risotto and foie gras, coffee-rubbed duck with cherry compote and more. On Thanksgiving Day, the buffet will be priced at $69.99 from 7:30 to 11 a.m. and $79.99 from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. From Friday, Nov. 29 to Sunday, Dec.1, the buffet will be priced at $59.99 from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and $69.99 from 3 to 11 p.m.
BLT Steak will offer a prix-fixe menu for the holiday with an appetizer and the guest’s choice of one entrée, side and dessert, priced at $75. For the appetizer, the restaurant will serve butternut squash soup; entrée selections include dry-aged prime rib, roasted turkey and Scottish salmon; options for the side include chestnut-golden raisin stuffing, Brussels sprouts and sweet potato puree; and guests may end their meal with their choice of either a pumpkin tart or cranberry spiced bread pudding.
Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House
Emeril's will offer a special holiday menu including butternut squash tortellini and king crab along with Roasted Diestel Farms turkey breast served with andouille cornbread and dark meat dressing, country style potato creamers, and truffle mushroom gravy. Finish with a pumpkin crunch cheesecake. ($64 per person or available a la carte).
Thanksgiving Brunch $62 per adult plus tax, $30 per child plus tax, children under 5 are free. Served 9:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Three-Course Thanksgiving Dinner $59 per person plus tax. Served 5-9 p.m.
Morels Steakhouse & Bistro
Morels will offer a special menu including roasted butternut squash, apple and arugula salad, oven roasted free range turkey, and spiced pumpkin pie served with hot mulled cider. ($72 per guest, $29 for children 12 and under). Also available a la carte.
The award-winning authentic Chinese restaurant from Hong Kong, is offering an exclusive Thanksgiving menu for diners at the new restaurant at The Venetian Resort. The special five-course menu, available only on Nov. 28, is priced at $108 per person, and is available with optional wine parings with each course for an additional $58 per person.
The Thanksgiving menu features:
- First Course: Crystal king crab, prawn & edamame dumpling
Wine pairing: Domaine Larocha, Chablis, 2014
- Second Course: Scallop pumpkin soup
Wine pairing: Château Thivin, Côte de Brouilly, Beaujolais, 2017
- Third Course: Black pepper M6 wagyu sirloin, Shanghainese pork belly, baby bok choy
Wine pairing: Château Malmaison, Moulise-en- Médoc, Bordeaux, 2011
- Fourth Course: Grilled black cod, yuzu miso
Wine pairing: Domaine Le Sang des Cailloux, Vacqueyras, 2017
- Dessert: Chinese five spice pecan tart
Wine pairing: Château Roumieu-Lacoste, Sauternes, 2015
They will be offering a three-course meal. Guest will enjoy a start of lobster bisque, Caesar Salad, or Oakville Wedge. For an entrée, there will be a choice of Roasted Turkey Breast with homemade gravy, sausage and herb stuffing, and cranberry relish or a 6- ounce petite filet and shrimp. Guests will have the choice of sides which include mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, sautéed mushrooms, or creamed spinach. To wrap this delicious meal up with a slice of pumpkin cheesecake al a mode. For $55 per person, guests can enjoy the complete meal. There is also the option to only purchase select courses for a different price.
Partage is offering a three-course holiday menu for $75 per person with choices including butternut velouté with sautéed mushrooms, coffee foam and shaved fresh truffles; rolled turkey stuffed with ground veal, nuts and dried cranberries, mashed sweet potatoes and gravy; and pumpkin foam, gingerbread ice cream, crispy cookies and candied pumpkin.
- Cranberry chutney and brie bruschetta.
- Fig and goat cheese ravioli with orange sage butter or lobster bisque, made with Maine lobster and served with a puff pastry.
- Free-range Turkey breast stuffed with spinach and ricotta, served with house-made gravy, corn bread and porcini stuffing and baked mac & cheese with butternut squash purée; or slow-roasted, thin cut prime rib with green bean casserole, Yukon gold mashed potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and onion gravy; or roasted vegetable risotto with baby carrots, zucchini, squash, parsnips, bell peppers and Arborio rice.
- Pumpkin crème brulee with ginger snap cookie.
The menu will be available for $50 per person from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
The newly renovated Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse features floor-to-ceiling windows offering stunning Strip views to make any Thanksgiving meal memorable. For the holiday, the restaurant will offer a specialty menu that includes the guest’s choice of a starter, entrée, side dish and dessert as well as a glass of red or white wine, priced at $95 per person. The menu includes roasted butternut squash soup; sliced oven-roasted turkey breast with homemade gravy, Ruth’s sausage and herb stuffing and cranberry relish; sweet potato casserole; pumpkin cheesecake; and more.
Silverado Steak House
On Nov. 28, Silverado Steak House will serve a four-course menu for $55 per person and include a complimentary glass of wine or cocktail from 3 to 10 p.m., including:
- First Course: Chilled Shrimp Cocktail; Leek and Wild Mushroom Au Gratin, with white Cheddar cheese and parmesan crostini; or Beef Satay, grilled with a smitane sauce and quinoa salad.
- First Course: Chilled Shrimp Cocktail; Leek and Wild Mushroom Au Gratin, with white Cheddar cheese and parmesan crostini; or Beef Satay, grilled with a smitane sauce and quinoa salad.
- Third Course Herb Roasted Young Turkey served with giblet gravy and an apple and chestnut dressing with the choice of Yukon gold mashed potatoes or maple glazed yams, baked acorn squash with cranberry relish and green beans; Turducken, chicken rolled in a deboned duck with a homemade dressing and rolled again in a seasoned deboned turkey that is butter basted and slowly roasted.
- Fourth Course: Pumpkin Pie; Chocolate Mousse Cake; or Baked Granny Smith Apples filled with cranberries and pecans. Guests may also include the choice of coffee or tea.
Smith & Wollensky
The restaurant inside Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian Resort will celebrate Thanksgiving Day with a special menu for guests to enjoy. Indulge in a traditional Thanksgiving feast for $65 per adult and $29 per child under 12 years old (excludes tax and gratuity). Highlights include Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, Chopped Salad, Herb Roasted Turkey Breast with Brussels Sprouts, Potatoes Au Gratin, and Classic Pumpkin Pie, to name a few.
Sparrow + Wolf
Chef Brian Howard will cook up a Thanksgiving feast with red wine poached apple and beet salad with grilled treviso and toasted walnut vinaigrette; deviled duck eggs with smoked salmon; chestnut agnolotti with roasted pear; wood roasted Hudson Valley duck breast and leg confit; almond wood kissed acorn squash with Korean spiced marinade; butter mashed potatoes with smoked dashi gravy, bacon-wrapped brussel sprouts; pumpkin pie bread pudding with caramel corn ice cream ($65 per person).
Eat, drink and give thanks at STK featuring a roasted turkey special with roasted organic turkey breast, confit thighs, cranberry, sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, and foie gras apple stuffing ($65 per adult, $32 for children 12 and under). Don’t forget to save room for dessert, pumpkin pie with spiced chantilly, candied pepitas and salted caramel ($15).
Top of The World
Top of the World inside the SRAT will offer a Thanksgiving four-course meal on Nov. 28 including heirloom squash soup, a roasted pear salad, Diestel Farms turkey and pumpkin tiramisu for $106.
Guests looking for a Thanksgiving dinner with a stunning view of the Las Vegas Strip can head 50 floors up to VooDoo Steak for a special holiday prix-fixe menu on Thursday, Nov. 28 from 4:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. The meal will start with a choice of acorn squash soup with apple crisp or fig and beet salad. The main course features an airline breast of roasted turkey, dark meat, oyster and cornbread stuffing, haricot vert almandine, potatoes puree, red wine gravy and cranberry chutney. For dessert is a delicious pumpkin torte, made with buttery shortbread dough, pumpkin filling, cinnamon Chantilly crème and caramelized hazelnuts. The three-course holiday menu is priced at $75 per person and guests can add drink pairings to the meal for an additional $20.
Water Grill at Forum Shops will be serving a three course meal for Thanksgiving. The meal for $64 per person ($25 Children 12 and under) will be served from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Starters, a choice of:
- Butternut Squash Soup candied pepitas, asiago croutons, crema
- Mixed Greens Salad cucumber, carrot, golden beets, watermelon radish, golden balsamic vinaigrette
- Traditional Thanksgiving Diestel turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, turkey gravy
Dessert, a choice of:
- Pumpkin pie
- Pecan pie
Family-style dining options
Carmine’s Italian Restaurant
Carmine’s at The Forum Shoppes will offer a traditional Thanksgiving meal serving 6-8 people, available in the restaurant or to-go for $259. Included in the meal:
- one 18 lb. smoke turkey with sausage and sage stuffing
- homemade cranberry sauce
- brussels sprouts with caramelized onions and applewood smoked bacon
- sautéed string beans with julienned red peppers and toasted hazelnuts
- baby carrots with fresh dill
- sweet potatoes topped with marshmallows and maple syrup
- mashed potatoes with giblet gravy
Lawry’s The Prime Rib Las Vegas
In addition to serving their famous prime rib at the restaurant, Lawry’s The Prime Rib is also offering guests a to-go option on Thanksgiving for those who wish to enjoy the holiday at home. To-go holiday menu items include prime rib, turkey breast, mashed potatoes and gravy, creamed spinach, creamed corn and apple, pumpkin and pecan pies. Visit their website for ordering information.
Mabel's Thanksgiving To-Go
Full Family Feast (feeds 6-8 people) - $175
- Smoked Whole Turkey, sliced (approximately 15 lbs.) with herb gravy
- Choice of 4 sides (1 lb. each)
- Brioche & Pecan Dressing
- Roasted Green Beans with almond, red pepper and lemon
- Mashed Potatoes with chives and mascarpone
- Broccoli Salad with roasted peanuts and dried cherries
- Poppy Seed Coleslaw with red onion and cilantro
- Hot Greens with chopped pork
- Pit Beans with chopped brisket and smoked pork belly
- Smoked Beets with horseradish
- Spiced Mac & Cheese with mascarpone and cheddar
- Cheddar Bacon Cornbread with whipped honey butter
- One 9-inch pie (choice of pumpkin, apple, or pecan)
Thanksgiving Feast To Go
Enjoy your time with family and leave the cooking for the chefs of M Resort with the Thanksgiving Feast To Go. Hot and ready to enjoy, guests can pre-order their holiday meal and pick up on Thanksgiving Day. Priced at $235 plus tax, the three-course meal serves 10 guests. Orders must be placed by Nov. 25. Available pick up times are on Nov. 28 from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. For more information about the Thanksgiving Feast To Go or to place an order, call 702-797-1878.
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Whole Roasted Tom Turkey
- Traditional Stuffing
- Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Turkey Gravy
- Maple Glazed Yams with Dried Cranberries
- Cranberry Relish
- Creamed Corn
- Honey-Dill Carrots
- Green Beans Amandine
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls & Honey Butter
- Apple Crumb Pie
- Pumpkin Pie
- Whipped Cream
Virgil’s Real Barbecue
Virgil’s at The LINQ Promenade will offer a Thanksgiving feast available in the restaurant or to go ($249). Serving eight people, the meal includes:
- one 18 lb. smoked turkey with giblet gravy
- mashed potatoes
- cornbread, sausage and pecan stuffing
- sweet potatoes topped with marshmallows
- homemade cranberry sauce
- candied brussels sprouts with pecans and applewood smoked bacon
- creole green beans
- buttermilk biscuits
Yardbird Southern Table & Bar
Located inside The Venetian Resort, Yardbird, combines familiar ingredients and unique flavors to create the Turkey Leg cocktail. Made with Wild Turkey 81 bourbon, fresh lemon juice, spiced cranberry puree, Angostura orange bitters and a splash of sparkling wine, this cocktail welcomes guests to celebrate the fall season in classic Southern fashion. Whether you’re sharing stories over supper or socializing in the lounge area, the Turkey Leg cocktail is the perfect addition to the Southern comfort food and hospitality that guests can only get at Yardbird.