LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for Dec. 21 through 27:
1. A grand opening event for the newest Starbucks inside Silverton Village is happening Dec. 21-23. The new location will be open 24/7 and features one-of-a-kind murals by Ola Volo, a custom firepit, social seating, a panoramic view of Las Vegas sunsets, and more.
2. The Las Vegas Academy of the Arts carolers will perform Dec. 21 from noon to 1 p.m. at the Las Vegas Federal Courthouse. The carolers will perform in traditional Dickensian garb.
3. The festive, holiday-themed attraction at Mystic Falls Park inside Sam's Town is a tradition that goes back to 1994. A 9-minute laser light show features classic holiday songs. Santa is also available for visits during certain times.
4. Reckless in Vegas is performing Dec. 21 at Marilyn's Lounge at Eastside Cannery. The band plays rockin' interpretations of the best vintage Vegas songs.
5. Vintage Bike Night is happening again at ReBar on Main Street on Dec. 21. The first 40 riders get a free drink ticket. There will also be live music and art.
6. The Downtown Country Throwdown happens every first and third Friday of the month at Place on 7th. Learn how to line dance and enjoy drink specials.
7. All your favorite divas can be seen on one stage every Friday and Saturday night at Hamburger Mary's. "Stars -N-Stilettos" is hosted by Mr. Kenneth Blake.
8. Murray The Magician is bringing his holiday show to the Starbright Theatre on Dec. 22. Guests include Arthur Duncan, Linda Suizanne, Lefty and Jarrett & Raja. All ages welcome.
9. The Global Winter Wonderland behind the Rio hotel-casino features giant illuminated lanterns, carnival rides and games, a variety of food and drink options, live entertainment, Santa Claus and more.
10. It's the music of The Beatles vs. The Rolling Stones at the Bunkhouse Saloon on Dec. 22. Local musicians including the Sgt. Aftermath White Buttons Band and The Dirty Hooks will perform. Photos by G. Douglas Seitsinger will be on sale.
11. Capo's Restaurant & Speakasy is hosting the 5th annual I didn't Fly Home For The Holidays Dinner on Dec. 24. Dinner includes choice of salad, choice of Big Dom's Primavera, Good Fellas Chicken Picata, Da Dons Lasagna or spaghetti and cheesecake for dessert. $30 members, $35 non-members.
12. Eataly Las Vegas at Park MGM opens to the public on Dec. 27. Foodies will be able to eat, shop and learn in the Italian-themed marketplace. There is a fishmonger and cheesemonger, a butcher, a rotisserie, Roman pizzas by the slice, Italian pastries, a chef's kitchen and more.
13. Tape Face at Harrah's Las Vegas will have 5 two-show dates at the end of December to accommodate the high number of holiday travelers. Matinee shows have been added Dec. 26 through 31.
If you would like to submit an item for an upcoming 13 Things list, send a press release to email@example.com.