UPDATE APRIL 23: The Vegas Golden Knights have advanced to the second round of the NHL playoffs but fans are finding it hard to get their hands on the tickets.
A few Golden Knights fans said the tickets were gone in a matter of seconds. Season ticket holders were able to get their hands on the tickets before noon but others weren't as lucky.
Tickets have jumped as much as 40% from the first round of the playoffs but diehard fans can still nab some seats if they're willing to go through sites like Stubhub or SeatGeek.
ORIGINAL STORY: Ticket information has been released for the Vegas Golden Knights home games of the second-round playoff series against the San Jose Sharks.
The dates and times for the playoff games will be determined by the National Hockey League once the matchups for the second round of the 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs are set.
Vegas Golden Knights full season members will receive detailed information on second-round playoff ticket pricing, additional second-round ticket purchase options and parking Thursday via email from their Membership Services Account Executive.
Full season members in good standing under their member agreements will continue to enjoy the unique “Cheer Now, Pay Later” arrangement whereby members will attend the games first and make their payment at the conclusion of the round for the games played.
Following a series of full and partial member presale opportunities, a limited number of single-game tickets for the second-round playoff series will go on sale to the general public on Monday, April 23, at noon at www.vegasgoldenknights.com/tickets. Please note that purchases made for any games not played will be refunded within 7-10 business days.
Vegas Golden Knights Second Round Ticket Options
1. VGK Full Season Ticket Members enrolled in the “Knights Vow” will continue to see the most significant price savings off the single-game ticket price.
As part of the Knights Vow program, members will receive tickets electronically via FlashSeats shortly after dates/times of the second-round home playoff games are set.
Knights Vow enrollees may resell their tickets on StubHub, the team’s exclusive, authorized secondary partner, however those who choose to do so will be charged the standard member pricing (see option 2).
2. VGK Full Season Ticket Members who opted out of the Knights Vow may sell their tickets through the Golden Knights exclusive, authorized secondary partner, StubHub.
3. VGK Half Season and Quarter Season Members. Half and Quarter Season Members will receive presale access to purchase home playoff games at a lower price than the single-game ticket price
4. VGK Can’t Wait List Members. Those fans on the Can’t Wait List will receive information on an exclusive presale for playoff tickets from the Golden Knights Membership Services Team in the coming days.
5. General Public. Non-members/Golden Knights fans interested in purchasing single-game tickets will have the opportunity to select from a limited number of single-game tickets beginning Monday, April 23, at noon by visiting www.vegasgoldenknights.com/tickets
Please note that purchases made for any games not played will be refunded. Transfer of single-game tickets will not be permitted.
Any questions can be directed to the Vegas Golden Knights Membership Services Team by calling 702-645-4259, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting their personal Account Executive.
The Golden Knights encourage all fans to check the Vegas Golden Knights team website regularly, as tickets may become available throughout the playoff period after NHL and visiting team holds are released. Fans can also purchase tickets through StubHub, the team’s exclusive, authorized secondary provider.
Those fans who purchased tickets to round one, home games three and four (games five and seven of the first-round series with the Kings) will receive their refunds within 7-10 business days, as those games were not played.