LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — THRIVE Cannabis Marketplace is hiring approximately 30 part-time and full-time team members.
Open positions span across its retail, inventory, security, and delivery departments.
The company is looking to fill these positions as it prepares to launch its newest dispensary in Southern Highlands, which is scheduled to open in late September.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- assisting and advising customers
- cash handling
- checking in customers and verifying identification
- performing inventory-related functions such as organizing
- replenishing and counting stock
- and maintaining the appearance of the marketplace.
Applicants must also be willing to work eight-hour shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Prior cannabis experience or a college degree is not required.
Candidates with military experience are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, applicants must have the following required qualifications:
- -Age 21 years or older
- Good attitude and dependability
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to pass a background check
Applications must also include a resume with at least three professional references.
In compliance with local health and safety guidelines, interviews will be conducted in a socially distanced manner.
To learn more or to apply, visit their website here.
The new location in Southern Highlands will be located on 3698 West Cactus Avenue.