With over 500 beers from 110 different breweries, Motley Brews pulled out all the stops at the Great Vegas Festival of Beer on Friday and Saturday.
The event at the World Market Center Pavilion featured the new Mad Craft experience competition, where local brewers and chefs challenged each other to come up with the most creative concoctions.
The winners are as follows:
- Best Beer Blend - Big Dog's Brewing Co. with "Black Bretty"
- Best Beer Cocktail - Brooklyn Brewery/Art of Flavors/CARNEVINO Italian Steakhouse with "I Don't Remember"
- Best Specialty Beer - PT's Brewing Co. with their Devil's Creek Belgian Style Strong Golden Ale
- Best Beer Experiment - CraftHaus Brewery with "Fruit Loop"
- Best Beer-Infused Savory Dish - D.O.C.G. with "Hoppy Cavatelli"
- Best Beer-Infused Sweet Dish - D.O.C.G. with "Beer-Dino"
- Best Use of a Beer Ingredient as a Food Ingredient -Metro Pizza with their wood-fired prosciutto wrapped fontina skewer with Peroni mustard
- Most Creative Beer Infusion - Stripchezze with "Jam on It"
Outside the competition, guests could visit the Zappos Pretzel Brewtique, the Ellis Island Karaoke Stage, and test their skills at the Topgolf Cornhole Tournament. There was also a shuttle that connected the festival grounds with PKWY Tavern.
All in all, more than 10,000 guests attended the festival over both days, making it the largest event from Motley Brews to date.