Nathan’s Famous, the American tradition serving New York favorites for more than 100 years, is celebrating National Hot Dog Day on July 22 at participating restaurants. On July 22, Nathan’s Famous is offering hot dogs for 5 cents, which is the original price of the hot dog when the first restaurant opened in 1916, at participating locations across the country with a limit of two hot dogs per order.
This all happens July 22, National Hot Dog Day, from noon to 5 p.m.
There are multiple Nathan's locations celebrating the holiday.
- McCarran Airport – 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd. Concourse C, Las Vegas
- Aliante Casino & Hotel & Spa – 7300 Aliante Parkway, N. Las Vegas
- Bally’s Las Vegas – 3645 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
- Flamingos Las Vegas – 3555 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
- Luxor Hotel & Casino – 3900 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino – 3950 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
- MGM Grand Food Court – 3799 Las Vegas Blvd South, Suite 7, Las Vegas
- New York, New York Hotel & Casino – 3790 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas