LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — The Downtown Las Vegas Events Center will celebrate the LGBTQ community for a weekend of back to back PRIDE events in October.
On October 11 the outdoor venue will host the PRIDE Night Parade followed by the PRIDE Family Festival on October 12.
The weekend’s events will include live performances, food and drinks and appearances by surprise guests.
Tickets go on sale April 22 and start at $15 for a weekend pass if purchased in advance. Admission purchased at the door starts at $20 per day.
You can purchase tickets at dlvec.com.
To enter to win a pair of weekend passes and a VIP stay the D downtown click here. Winners will be announced on August 31.
Partiers can enjoy a number of entertainment options taking place throughout the weekend, including:
- A vast selection of on-site food trucks offering appetizing bites
- Pop-up drag shows with some of the country’s top performers
- Over 100 vendors with a myriad of PRIDE merchandise
- A “Family Fun Zone” offering entertainment for all ages
- An adorable pet parade for a chance to show off furry friends
- Enticing “After Dark” celebrations for guests 18 and over
The official PRIDE entertainment lineup is set to be announced in the coming weeks.