LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Las Vegas Christmas Town is returning to Cowabunga Bay for the holiday season.
The winter wonderland takes place Nov. 29 through Dec. 31 and will feature entertainment and attractions including a 40-foot Christmas tree, 100-foot sledding hill, 40-passenger Polar Express train ride, laser tag, photos with Santa Claus, flashing light shows with over 3 million glistening lights and more for an all-inclusive one time entry fee.
Entry tickets will include the following season-long activities:
- St. Nick's Lighting Spectacular – Over 3 million twinkling lights will illuminate the entire park each night, dancing to the tune of classic holiday music.
- Polar Express Train Ride – Passengers will be dashing through Las Vegas Christmas Town on a magical 40-passenger Polar Express train ride, showcasing every attraction and running into a few Christmas characters as well!
- Jingle Bell Sledding Hill – Adventurers will get in the holiday spirit sledding down the 100-foot tall hill of real snow.
- Yuletide Laser Tag – In the holiday-themed laser tag arena, guests can get their thrills testing their laser tag skills.
- Santa Claus' Cozy Cottage – Free of charge and open to all ages, guests are invited to meet Santa Claus inside his cozy cottage and take photos creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- ‘Let It Snow’ Spectacular – Guests can bask in the breathtaking light show as flashing lights with animated visual sequences come alive to classic holiday music, thanks to the newest technology paired with RGB lighting. The light show spectacular will bring snow to the desert with real snow showers accompanying the experience!
- Blitzen's Bounce House Bonanza – Visitors can take on the challenge of completing the 40-foot inflated Christmas obstacle course.
- Merry Magic Tree – The 40-foot tall Merry Magic Tree features over 500,000 lights, making the perfect holiday Instagram spot.
- Frosty’s Snow Ball Pit Fun – A play on a classic holiday season activity, guests can partake in a “snow” ball fight in Frosty the Snowman’s wondrous ball pit.
- Tiny Tim’s Train Ride – A mini train ride for the tiny ones in your life.
- Christmas Characters – Surprise appearances by classic Christmas favorites, such as the Grinch, will pop up throughout the evenings.
- Letter’s to Santa – Throughout Las Vegas Christmas Town, stations will be set up for children to write letters to Santa and place directly into the Santa Mailbox.
- Rock Wall – Don’t look down! Guests can challenge their friends and family to climb the towering rock wall.
- Face Painting – Guests can channel their favorite holiday characters with fun holiday face paint!
In addition to the above experiences, visitors can help Rudolph save Christmas by helping defeat the Grinch and Abominable Snowman in the Rudolph Saves Christmas Paintball attraction for $10 per 100 paint balls.
Holiday treats available at the attraction include the Holiday Turkey Sandwich, Thanksgiving Pizza, Pumpkin Pie, Holiday Beignets and Hot Chocolate.
Las Vegas Christmas Town will be open 5:30 p.m. through 9 p.m. on Sunday through Thursday, and 5 p.m. through10 p.m. on Friday through Saturday.
General admission tickets are $20 per person and can be purchased online at LasVegasChristmasTown.com or at the park upon arrival.
Children two years of age and under receive complimentary admission.
Cowabunga Bay season ticket holders will receive free entry Dec. 2 through Dec. 5.
Tickets purchased before Nov. 28 will receive 25% off.
Cowabunga Bay season ticket holders will receive $5 off admission for the remainder of the attraction.
Cowabunga Bay is located at 900 W Galleria Drive in Henderson. For more information call Las Vegas Christmas Town at 661-549-7646 or visit LasVegasChristmasTown.com.