Cowabunga Bay is offering FREE admission to its Christmas Town military, first responders and educators from Dec. 10 to 13.
This year’s Christmas Town features:
* St. Nick's Lighting Spectacular – Guests will enjoy over three million twinkling lights as they illuminate the park with delight.* YuleTide Laser Tag – Fun for the whole family as they battle in a Christmas themed Laser Tag Arena
* Polar Express Train Ride – The magical 40-passenger Polar Express train ride will take visitors on a journey through the dashing grounds of Christmas Town.
* Jingle Bell Sledding Hill – Guests will pull on their snow boots and sled down the wintry, 100-foot snow hill in an inner tube (closed-toed shoes required).
* Santa Claus' Cozy Cottage – Children of all ages are invited to meet Santa Claus inside his cozy cottage and take photos that will last a lifetime.
* ‘Let It Snow’ Spectacular – Admirers will gaze at the spectacular light show as flashing lights dance along to iconic songs and snowflakes begin to fall.
* Rudolph Saves Christmas Shoot Out – Thrill-seekers can help Rudolph save Christmas by defeating the Grinch and Abominable Snowman in the paintball zone for $14 (includes 100 paintballs).
* Blitzen's Bounce House Bonanza – Adventurers are invited to bounce around with friends and family through the 40-foot Christmas obstacle course.
* Merry Magic Tree – Marvel at the 40-foot tall Merry Magic Tree as it sparkles with joy and dances to iconic Christmas tunes.
* Frosty’s Snow Ball Fun – Friends and families will have endless amounts of fun with a “snow” ball fight in the wondrous ball pit.
* Tiny Tim’s Train Ride – Little ones will celebrate the holidays with a joyful mini train ride.
Up to four family members will also receive admission for $15. In addition, special guests will be able to enjoy savings on delicious food offerings, Regular general admission tickets are $25. Children ages 2 and under are admitted free.
Must have proper identification to receive free admisison and food discount.