The Mob Museum, The National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, introduces a brand-new online store featuring dozens of distinctive last-minute gift ideas for the wise guys and gals on everyone’s holiday list.
Orders placed by Dec. 13 will be delivered by Dec. 24.
In addition, the Museum is making its Signature, Cinn-City and new Ginger Jake Moonshine varieties available for purchase online for the first time; alcoholic beverages are available for pick-up at the Museum only.
Gifts fit for everyone from newborns to the Boss are available; highlights include:
- Fuggedaboutit Baby Onesie – This adorable, 100-percent cotton red onesie turns an iconic Mobster expression into something irresistibly cute. One size. $22.99
- “The Godfather: The Corleone Family Cookbook” – Make recipes no one can refuse with this cookbook featuring 75 dishes including film favorites such as “the best in the city” veal Marsala, Clemenza’s Sunday sauce and, of course, “leave the gun” cannoli. $35
- Henry Hill Quote Tote Bag – This zippered, machine-washable tote bag proclaims Hill’s famous declaration in bold letters: “As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.” $30
- “Behind Bars: High Class Cocktails Inspired by Low Life Gangsters” – This pocket-sized collection pairs notorious gangsters and mobsters from pop culture with signature cocktails and features delightfully boozy recipes. $14.95
- The Mob Museum Ornament – Add a little history to the holidays with this Mob Museum tree ornament featuring a rendering of the Museum’s historic building. $15
- Signed Copy of “Casino: Love and Honor in Las Vegas” by Nicholas Pileggi. Enjoy the book that inspired the film “Casino,” which tells the true story of love, marriage, adultery, murder and revenge—Mafia-style. This item is exclusive and available in extremely limited quantities. $65
- Merry Moonshine Collection - Featuring Signature, cinnamon-infused Cinn-City and brand-new Ginger Jake varieties, The Mob Museum’s Moonshine collection is house-distilled in The Underground distillery from 100 percent corn mash. Its newest flavor, Ginger Jake, has citrus notes and a gingery snap—the taste is a clear giveaway it’s too good to be good for you. Inspired by an over-the-counter medication popular during Prohibition and known by its slang name “ginger jake,” the libation provides ideal sipping fare for the cold winter months. Must be 21 or older to purchase and all varieties must be picked up at the Museum. Prices start at $6.95.
To shop at The Mob Museum’s online store, click here.
In addition, to give a world-class Museum experience this season, shoppers may gift tickets to The Mob Museum by calling (702) 724-8624 or emailing email@example.com.