The food and beverage program for the new Circa hotel-casino in downtown Las Vegas was revealed on Wednesday.
Curated by developer and CEO Derek Stevens, each offering will deliver something new to the city as part of Circa Resort & Casino:
• Saginaw’s Delicatessen from Detroit restaurateur Paul Saginaw, marking the first new restaurant outside Michigan from the masterminds behind Ann Arbor’s famed Zingerman’s;
• Barry’s Downtown Prime, the first Downtown venture from Chef Barry S. Dakake;
• Victory Burger & Wings Co. from American Coney Island’s Chris Sotiropoulos and Grace Keros, the first new concept from the brand’s founding family in more than a century;
• 8 East, the first pan-Asian restaurant from Chef Dan Coughlin;
• Project BBQ by Chef Rex Bernales, the first permanent food truck and Carolina barbecue joint on the Fremont Street Experience.
“While each owner brings a diverse background to Circa, they are united by the common thread of having a passion for customer service and the Downtown Las Vegas community,” said Stevens. “In addition to incredible food, they will all deliver that spirit of fun and community that is integral to the Circa experience.”
The new property is scheduled to open in December.