Las Vegas' newest concert and entertainment experience will come alive when Resorts World Las Vegas opens in summer 2021.
A 5,000-capacity concert and entertainment venue, The Theatre at Resorts World Las Vegas, will be outfitted to host a myriad of affairs from star-studded concerts to convention, corporate and sporting events.
The Theatre will be exclusively programmed and operated by Concerts West, a division of AEG Presents.
This new generation venue will introduce the next wave of superstar residencies and engagements, as well as must-see events, to the city’s coveted entertainment landscape.
Stage design and technical features include:
- One of the largest and tallest stages on the Las Vegas Strip, the 64-foot deep by 196-foot wide stage is 13,550 square feet and features a height of 95-feet at gridiron level with a 78-foot clearance below steel
- A proscenium opening that is one of the largest in Las Vegas - an impressive 123-feet wide by 50-feet tall - that can be easily modified with a unique motorized system
- Three scenic and performance stage lifts totaling 576 square feet that can accommodate up to 86,400 pounds.
- The newest state-of-the-art, fully immersive audio system comprised of 265 speakers, enabling a multi-dimensional surround sound experience
- A comprehensive automated lighting package and robotic follow spot system with GrandMA3 control
- Fully configurable LED screens totaling almost 5,000 square feet
Additional information about programming will be announced in the coming months.
For more information about Resorts World Las Vegas, visit here.