Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar is celebrating National TV Dinner Day on Sept. 10 with a new addition to its menu - classic Americana TV Dinners to take home.
They will be offering six different take-home TV Dinners inspired by the convenient frozen meals that became a mainstay in busy American households in the 1950s.
Starting at only $10, Lazy Dog’s made-from-scratch individual TV Dinners are just like what you’d expect when dining in the restaurant. Each features an entree, one side and dessert.
There are five different options available:
- Beer-battered Fish N Chips with waffle-cut potato chips, sweet potato tot and white corn succotash, and lemon blueberry cake as dessert,
- Fried Chicken with house-made country gravy, red skin mashed potatoes with sautéed baby spinach and bacon, and Geechie Boy Mill blue corn cake,
- Grilled Lemon Chicken with housemade citrus cream sauce, red lake nation wild rice, garlic butter green beans with almonds, and pineapple upside-down cake,
- Cheese Enchiladas with housemade chipotle ranchero sauce, Spanish rice and black beans, and cinnamon churro caramel cake,
- Campfire Pot Roast with housemade red wine gravy and mashed potatoes with garlic butter green beans with almonds and huckleberry apple cake
Plus, you can get the fan favorite Chicken Pot Pie – housemade chicken pot pie filled with slow-roasted hand-shredded chicken breast and seasonal vegetables in a pie dough crust.
Guests can order the frozen TV dinners on their website. Delivery and curbside pick-up are available at Lazy Dog restaurants.
Food and drinks are available for take-out and delivery.