With fall wedding season just around the corner, brides can get a first-hand look at bridal trends, set ups and offerings from the wedding dream team at JW Marriott Las Vegas on Aug. 4 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. In anticipation of a busy fall bridal season, the property is opening its many venues and lush gardens to brides-to-be and their friends and family for one day only for the ultimate bridal open house. Guests will enjoy delectable hors d’oeuvres, sip champagne, and tour the property’s multiple exquisite indoor and outdoor venues, which will be designed by local vendors! The JW Marriott wedding dream team will be at each stop along the way to show off these incredible rooms and offer tips and ideas for the perfect wedding and reception.
Brides-to-be will be given a property map for their self-guided tour. Highlights include:
- The Lodge at the Lawn which will feature rustic wedding touches.
- One of the resort’s newest venues, Cascade, will show off a sleek, modern look.
- Hawthorn Grill’s patio serves as the perfect wedding brunch location. Sip a mimosa while seeing what this amazing, waterfall encircled space has to offer.
- Parian Room will showcase accents seen and inspired by this year’s Royal Wedding.
- Other points of interest include the indoor chapel, outdoor gazebo area and the new Palms Executive Conference Center.
Brides-to-be will also receive special discounts and promotions for weddings booked at the event or by Sept. 30, 2018.
Attendance is FREE, however guests must RSVP by July 30 by calling 702-869-7031 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa is located at 221 N. Rampart Blvd. Check in at The Lodge at the Lawn in the Spa Tower. Valet parking is available at the Spa Tower entrance, or there is plenty of self-parking available on property.