Construction of the all-new Magic Mike Live Theater has begun at SAHARA Las Vegas ahead of the spring 2021 premiere of Channing Tatum’s MAGIC MIKE LIVE Las Vegas on the world-famous Strip.
After thrilling nearly 1,500 audiences during its inaugural run, MAGIC MIKE LIVE Las Vegas is headed to The Strip where it will be the entertainment centerpiece at the newly remodeled SAHARA Las Vegas.
MAGIC MIKE LIVE Las Vegas will take over a two-story space on the resort’s second floor that will be soley dedicated to the show and its guests; utilizing this blank canvas space to the fullest.
Inspired by the best of MAGIC MIKE LIVE productions and venues around the world, the flagship show’s new venue will be nearly 50 percent larger than its last, offering performers and guests even more room to create magic nightly, and will feature new amenities including:
- Zip lines spanning the venue, allowing performers to traverse the room in seconds.
- A two-story bar that innovatively doubles as a performance space throughout the show.
- A surround sound system coupled with a state-of-the-art lighting rig that places each audience member in the center of the action.
- A variety of seating to suit the comfort of every guest, from couches and easy chairs to standard theater seats and cabaret tables.
- A QR code-based ordering system for lightning fast, contactless beverage service.
Additionally, a full bar with comfortable lounge seating inspired by the Magic Mike franchise will be located adjacent to the theater’s entrance.
To sign up for exclusive pre-sale access and be the first to know when tickets go on sale, click here.