LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Circa Resort will feature an eclectic beverage program that includes six original bars, lounges, and a coffee shop with concepts that are planned to honor downtown Las Vegas when it opens on Oct. 28.
The additions include:
- Legacy Club, a luxe rooftop lounge celebrating Vegas’ founding fathers with incredible panoramic city views **Opening in December 2020
- Vegas Vickie’s, an elevated cocktail lounge in Circa’s lobby starring the famed neon cowgirl, Vegas Vickie
- MEGA BAR, a 165-foot-long bar on Circa’s first floor, claiming the title of Nevada’s longest indoor bar and home to Downtown’s famous flair bartenders
- Overhang Bar, a sports bar overlooking the world’s largest sportsbook with prime views of its three-story, 78-million-pixel screen
- Circa Bar, a high-energy drinking destination taking the reins as the longest outdoor bar on the world-famous Fremont Street Experience
- Jack Pots, a coffee stand created by legendary Detroit restaurateur Paul Saginaw
Overseen by Circa’s Director of Beverage Sam Pulliam, Circa’s beverage program is expected to be defined by excellent cocktails and hospitality.
Circa Resort will include a collection of rooms, suites, the world’s largest sportsbook, five original restaurant concepts, a stadium swim pool amphitheater, a high-tech parking garage, a two-story casino and more.
Information is available here about Circa’s beverage program and room reservations.