The new year brings new offerings to Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas resorts this January.
Catch up on the latest food and beverage, hospitality, and entertainment offerings at the empire this month.
The LINQ Promenade Loves Locals
Locals are invited to drink, dine, shop and explore The LINQ Promenade with an array of discounts at many popular attractions and venues including:
- The High Roller Observation Wheel offers locals 50% off tickets to soar 550 feet above the center of the Las Vegas Strip on the world’s tallest observation wheel. This offer is only available at the box office, and guests must present a valid Nevada ID.
- Locals interested in soaring 1,121 feet above The LINQ Promenade on The Strip’s first and only zipline receive $10 off FLY LINQ tickets when they present a valid Nevada ID at the box office.
- Located near The LINQ Promenade fountain, Virgil’s Real BBQ offers 20% off the entire check for locals.
- As part of Alicart Restaurant Group, Virgil’s at The LINQ Promenade and Carmine’s Italian Restaurant inside The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace feature a new mobile app with a $5 reward on online orders as soon as guests sign up.
The Alicart app offers exclusive discounts to locals, birthday rewards, plus the ability to track dining visits and earn rewards and points. The app is available for download here.
- Favorite Bistro offers a 20% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverage to locals.
- As a token of appreciation, Razer offers an exclusive gift to all Nevada residents with any purchases made through Jan. 31, 2021. Guests must present a valid Nevada ID at the time of purchase. Please see store staff for more details.
- Locals can chill at the minus5 ICEBAR and explore a winter wonderland filled with over 90 tons of ice and spectacular sculptures. Text “ICE8” to 313131 for a 20% discount.
Flour & Barley offers an array of discounts and specials including:
- 20% discount for locals with valid Nevada ID
- 50% off wine during “Wine Wednesdays”
- Buy one large pizza get the second 50% off at the walk-up window (Monday through Thursday only)
Offers are valid through Jan. 31, 2021 and cannot be combined with any other promotion/discount.
Catered Cuisine at Home
Take-N-Bake Packages at Caesars Palace - Three iconic Caesars Palace restaurants invite guests to pick up dinner to-go and serve restaurant-style meals at home.
Guests can order Take-N-Bake packages here.
All orders must be placed with a minimum of two hours’ notice.
Take-N-Bake offers include:
- HELL’S KITCHEN Beef Wellington: Experience Gordon Ramsay’s world-famous Beef Wellington, paired with potato puree, glazed root vegetables, red wine demi-glace for $59.
- Old Homestead Baked Maine Lobster: Enjoy a fresh main lobster halved and filled with lemon aioli and creamy spinach, paired with a classic Caesar salad for $79.
- Rao’s Signature Meatballs & Penne Vodka: Feast as a family with Rao’s famous homemade meatballs, served with Penne Alla Vodka for $39.
We Put the Spa in HoSPAtality
After making it through 2020, everyone deserves to treat themselves. Look no further than the Spa at The LINQ, which offers the all-new Winter Wonder “Hands” Treatment (30 minutes for $40). After months of hand washing and the cold weather leaving hands dry and chapped, this new treatment is perfect for nourishing and repairing hands.
First, a whipped sugar scrub helps eliminate dead skin. Next, a clay mask is applied to hydrate and tighten skin.
Finally, a hot oil hand massage leaves guests feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Spa at The LINQ is currently open Friday through Sunday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- To book, click here.