Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse at Flamingo Las Vegas invites guests to celebrate National Rum Day on Aug. 16.
A favorite spirit of the 1940s, the all-new steakhouse has introduced a rum program that incorporates a wide range of rum cocktails as well as unique luxury sipping offerings.
Bugsy & Meyer’s has taken its cocktail menu and recreated 1940s Cuba, a period that was known for fun, sun and indulgence.
With rum as a cornerstone ingredient of its beverage menu, the cocktail highlights include:
- Jungle Bird is made with Cruzan black strap rum, Campari, pineapple juice, lime juice, simple syrup with a pineapple wedge and leaf.
- The Millionaire is made with Myer’s Jamaican dark rum, Sloe gin, Apry Liqueur, lime juice and garnished with a lime wheel
- Mother Superior is made with Flor de Caña 4 Extra Seco, Grenadine, Luxardo Maraschino liqueur and pineapple juice.
- Highway 21 is made with Rhum Clément Canne Bleue, Crème de Pamplemousse liqueur, refreshing grapefruit juice, lime juice and garnished with a dehydrated lime wheel.
- Emerald Isle is made with Bacardi superior rum, Chareau Aloe liqueur, Demerara syrup, lime juice, Q soda and garnished with mint leaves and a dehydrated lime wheel.
The cocktail menu brings special attention to the highest quality selections, offering an impressive collection of more than 50 different varietals of rum from various brands and origins.
Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse is open Thursday through Monday from 5-10 p.m., closed Tuesday-Wednesday.
It is located across from the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat main entrance.