The brewing company, 7Five is launching Shiver Giver, a Red India Pale Ale (IPA).
Along with it the company is encouraging the Vegas community to remember the moments in their lives that gave them shivers. We all know that moment – that validating, emotional, and accomplishing moment where you felt the payoff of working towards a dream - big or small.
A bold Red IPA bursting with a hoppy flavor and aroma and a touch of malty sweetness for balance – a taste that gives the drinker that Shiver Giver feeling.
Shiver Giver has launched in locations around Las Vegas, and to celebrate 7Five is profiling seven Las Vegans and their Shiver Giver moment.
These seven stories will be launched via the brand’s Instagram channel, @7FiveBrewing. Features include:
· José Sosa - Master Barber
· DJ Tambe - Tattoo Artist
· Philip Sahagun - Martial Arts Champion
· Ulziibayar Chimed Sahagun – Contortionist
· Kendell Galor - Las Vegas Golden Knights Reconditioning Specialist
· Mitch Klein - CEO and Co-Owner of Threads of eNVy
· Ryan Reaves - Las Vegas Golden Knights Right Wing and Co-Founder of 7Five Brewing Co.
Shiver Giver and 7Five beers are brewed at Able Baker Brewing in Downtown Las Vegas.
Shiver Giver is available in draft at select establishments as well as 16-ounce 4-pack cans; with a 6.75 percent ABV and 55 IBU.