LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — The 25th anniversary celebration of "Friends" takes place in Las Vegas on Oct. 18 and 19.
Warner Bros. Television Group, along with AT&T and MGM Resorts International, brings the most memorable moments of "Friends" to life with all-new fan experiences powered by AT&T 5G.
The following events are free and open to the public:
- The iconic Fountains of Bellagio will unveil a brand new show set to the catchy Friends theme song, “I’ll Be There For You” by The Rembrandts. The show will debut at sunset on Friday, Oct. 18, and will run in heavy rotation throughout the weekend.
- From their home at Luxor, the enigmatic Blue Man Group will transform the legendary orange Central Perk sofa in a way that only this bald and blue trio could. Their newly painted creation will be on display on the mezzanine near the theater inside Luxor all day Friday, Oct. 18 & Saturday, Oct. 19.
- On Oct. 19 from 10 a.m.- midnight, New York - New York will host the AT&T 5G "Friends Fan Experience" on the Brooklyn Bridge. The event will include:
- Phoebe’s Yellow Cab Escape Room which offers the challenge of an escape room with the fun of a Friends trivia game, in a fully operational taxicab.
- A 700-square-foot Central Perk set re-creation made entirely of LEGO®. An official Guinness World Records® judge will be on hand to validate the record for the Largest LEGO Replica of a TV show set.
- The 7th Friend Experience will allow fans to record a 3D version of themselves doing Chandler’s happy dance or drop their virtual twin into a replica of Monica and Rachel’s apartment.
- Live performances of “I’ll Be There For You” by The Rembrandts at 12 p.m., 3 p.m., 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Special appearances by Marcel the Monkey from 10 – 11:30 a.m.
- Trivia with James Michael Tyler (Gunther) at 2 p.m., 5 p.m., 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.