Here are 13 things to do this week in the Las Vegas valley for the week of Oct. 2-8:
1. Hole 19, a British-themed mini-golf pop-up, has arrived at Tivoli Village. The indoor course also features a full bar with hand-crafted cocktails, beer pong tables. Jenga and a variety of boardgames and video game consoles.
2. The Supper Club Experience at The Vegas Room this weekend will feature Eric Jordan Young, who performs the music of Sammy Davis Jr. Enjoy a 5-course meal for $79 plus per person.
3. Movie in the Park will feature Disney’s “Hocus Pocus” at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 2 at Centennial Hills Park Amphitheatre. Free admission and free popcorn and water while supplies last.
4. “Detective Pikachu” will be the featured at Movie In the Park on Oct. 2 at Desert Breeze Park. Refreshments will be available for a small donation. Bring a blanket to sit on.
5. The Laundry Room inside The Commonwealth on Fremont Street is offering the Dean’s List Experience from 6 to 11:30 p.m. Oct. 2. Three seatings are available for up to 6 guests for $600. The menu features 27 signature drinks. Hosted by SecretBurger.com.
6. Recycled Propaganda on Main Street is featuring the art exhibit titled “Truth To Power” beginning Oct. 2. The exhibit explores how art can highlight social issues and features new works by Mowgli, LaRON Emcee and Recycled Propaganda.
7. Artifice has reopened and SCARLET is returning with its 5th installment of “The Salon Series,” featuring host and resident DJ Morpheus Black, on Oct. 2. Seating is limited and it is first come, first served.
8. The new Eco City exhibit inside DISCOVERY Children’s Museum is all about McCarran International Airport. Children can role-play as air traffic controllers, baggage handlers and even TSA agents while learning about different destinations around the world. There’s even a high-tech cockpit.
9. The Best of Italy dinner special at Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar ends Oct. 3. They are offering a 4-course dinner for just $49 per person. Menu highlights include whipped salted cod with pot or slowly-roasted veal; thick roman short pasta with pecorino cheese or pan-roasted free-range chicken or veal scaloppine with sautéed spinach; and ricotta cheese with pistachio.
10. Head to Sparrow + Wolfe for a Sunday Brunch with Cam Calloway on Oct. 4. Brunch is served 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Brunch items include hearth-baked sourdough, coal-roasted local beets, oysters on the half shell, smoked trout Gillette’s, a seafood platter, a McRib-like sandwich, duck confit cinnamon rolls, ramen egg, Japanese rolled omelets, Smash Bang burger and more. Bottomless bottles of JP Chenet champagne also available.
11. Majordomo, a modern steakhouse that offers a range of Asian and American food traditions, at The Palazzo is also offering the Sunday Smokehouse. The “chef’s choice” menu will feature 3 proteins, 3 sides and 1 dessert each week for $45 plus. The menu selections will change each week.
12. Jaleo at The Cosmopolitan and SecretBurger.com have teamed up for the Paella Festival Dinner for Two at 5 p.m. Oct. 4. Enjoy Jose Andres’s signature dishes, including the traditional and authentic Paella Valencia. Cost is $150 for two.
13. Garagiste Wine Room & Merchant and SecretBurger.com are hosting a pie pop up by Pop-N-Pies. A chocolate pecan pie by Chef Andrea, a pastry sous for L'Atelier De Joel Robuchon, will be offered for $30. A wine pairing is available for $25. Pickup is between 3 and 6 p.m. Oct. 7.
If you would like to submit an item for a future 13 Things list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.