The following is a list of 13 Things To Do This Week In Las Vegas.
1. MTO Cafe is celebrating its birthday in October with limited-edition birthday pancakes, waffles and French toast. The downtown location will celebrate its birthday in November with the same specials.
2. Head to Beer District Brewing on Main Street for brats and beers fro 5 to 9 p.m. Oct. 23. Hosted by Cravin’ Creole. Enjoy delicious Andouille sausage o’boys and pair it with a tasty stout or porter to wash it down.
3. A virtual fun run and 5K is happening Oct. 24 to benefit Nevada Child Seekers. There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place medal recognition. The event begins at 8 a.m.
4. A poker run to benefit the Injured Police Officer Fund is happening Oct. 24. The run will begin at Red Rock Harley. The event begins at 9 a.m. with kickstands up at 10 a.m. $20 single rider and $30 for coupled riders.
5. Vintage Market Days of Southern Nevada is happening Oct. 23-25 at Fashion Show mall. There will be vintage goods and antiques, original art, home decor, clothing and jewelry, outdoor furnishings, seasonal plantings and more.
6. Sunday Brunch with Rico DeLargo is happening Oct. 25 at Sparrow + Wolf. DeLargo has performed from Miami to San Francisco and is known for his vibrant energy.
7. The Mob Museum is offering a special video presentation on crime prevention every 45 minutes from 9:30 a.m. to 7:15 p.m. Oct. 25 on the third floor of the museum in the Oscar B. Goodman room. Guests interesting in attending must register at the box office.
8. It’s Intergalactic Night on Oct. 25 at the Sand Dollar Lounge. Attendees are encouraged to dress up as their favorite Star Wars, Star Trek, Guardians of the Galaxy and Flash Gordon characters. The bar has been decorated for Halloween and is offering a limited number of themed cocktails.
9. The Cambridge Recreation Center is hosting a sugar skull workshop from 4 to 6 p.m. Oct. 28 for children ages 6 and up. Under 10 must be accompanied by an adult. Social distancing rules will be followed. Reservations suggested.
10. Charleston Heights Arts Center is also hosting a sugar skulls workshop. It’s happening 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 28. Learn about the traditional and use of sugar skulls. Must register in advance.
11. Absinthe at Caesars Palace reopens Oct. 28. Seating has been reduced to just 153 seats for the raunchy and hilarious show in the Spiegeltent.
12. Piff the Magic Dragon is returning to Flamingo Las Vegas on Oct. 29. Piff will be accompanied by his Las Vegas showgirl Jade Simone and magic dog Mr. Piffles.
13. Mystic Mona is hosting the 4th annual Night of the Witches to benefit HELP of Southern Nevada on Oct. 28 at Grape Street Cafe in Downtown Summerlin. The event begins at 6 p.m. $25 admission. Attendees are encouraged to dress up.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send an email to email@example.com. Videos and photos welcome.