The following is a list of 13 Things To Do This Week In Las Vegas for the week of Oct. 9-15.
1. A new exhibit titled “Revelations 6” is now being featured at Left of Center Art Gallery. Featured artists include Dayo Adelaja, Dyron Boyd, Harold Bradford, Tamara Carter, Jeannie Earhart, Adolfo Gonzalez, Rita Maroun, David Murry, and Jack Wilson. The exhibit is on display through Oct. 31.
2. The next Movie in the Park will be “Maleficent” on Oct. 9 at Bruce Trent Park. There will also be a trunk-or-treat for the kids. Participants are invited to decorate their vehicles. Festivities kick off at 6:30 p.m. Hosted by Councilwoman Victoria Seaman.
3. Redneck Comedy Magic will feature comic magician James Michael, Edwin San Juan and Trixx on Oct. 9 in the L.A. Comedy Club at The STRAT.
4. If you are a Grateful Dead fan, you will enjoy the ambient music of Thee Mess Arounds while eating pizza and pinchos and enjoying cocktails on Oct. 9 at the Sand Dollar Lounge. No cover charge.
5. Carnell “Golden Pipes” Johnson is hosting the Kenny Davidson Show in the Piazza Lounge on Oct. 9 at Tuscany Suites. Limited seating, get there early. Must be 21 and older.
6. The weekly farmers and artisan market is returning to Tivoli Village from 3 to 8 p.m. Oct. 9. The socially-distanced market will feature freshly-picked local produce, handcrafted artisan goods and live music from 4 to 7 p.m. Featured produce vendor Picked Today Produce provides an assortment of fruits and vegetables harvested early each morning of the market, ensuring produce arrives as fresh as possible.
7. Fergusons Downtown is hosting the Outdoor Marketplace in The Yard Oct. 10 featuring six local vendors offering a variety of items, including handmade and vintage finds. Across the street, The Alley will host vendor pop ups, including Burnt Boutique and Love Em Coture. On Oct. 11, Yukon Pizza and Sundown Mushrooms will collaborate on a food pop up in The Alley.
8. Dimmare’s Martinis and Magic is back Oct. 10 at The Mint near the Las Vegas Strip. If you are a fan of old-school Las Vegas-style entertainment and magic, this is the show for you.
9. Southern Highlands has partnered with the Las Vegas Farmers Market for a farmers market from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 11 in the corporate center parking lot on Southern Highlands Parkway. The farmers market transitioned to a walk-up market on Oct. 4.
10. The Garden is celebrating PRIDE Sunday with a bottomless drag brunch from 12:30 to 3 p.m. Oct. 11. There will be exciting performances and delicious food by Chef Hemant Kishore.
11. TOPGOLF is inviting guests to help raise money for the Susan G. Komen organization during National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. For every donation of $5 or more during October, guests will receive a $10 coupon they can use on next visit. Starting Oct. 12, guests can upload a photo or video to Instagram for a chance to win a $200 gift card.
12. Special Olympics of Nevada is holding its Volunteer of the Awards Show from 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 15 via Facebook Live and YouTube Live. Tickets for pre-show and watch party are $25. Hosted by JJ Snyder.
13. Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition and BODIES…The Exhibition at Luxor Hotel and Casino are now open with updated hours of operation of Thursday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., with final admission granted at 5 p.m. To purchase tickets and for more information, visit BodiesLasVegas.com or TitanicLasVegas.com.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Videos and photos welcome.