Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of Oct. 5-11:
1. Teachers will receive free admission Oct. 5 to 7 to "Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition" at the Luxor. The exhibit features 300 real artifacts, dramatic recreations of cabins, a replica of grand staircase and more. Must have school ID.
2. First Friday is celebrating its 16th anniversary this month. The monthly festival in downtown Las Vegas features art, music, crafts, food and more.
3. Garbage performs Oct. 5 at The Chelsea inside The Cosmopolitan. The band is known for its unique sound and look. Their first album in 1995 was titled "Garbage."
4. HallOVeen at Opportunity Village kicks off this weekend. The popular Forest Express Ghost Train is back along with the enchanted carousel. There will be plenty of photo-ops and tasty treats.
5. The Queen Bee Market is back Oct. 5 and 6 on Bermuda Road. 70 vendors will feature home decor, accessories, clothing, paper arts, vintage items, furniture and more.
6. Tivoli Village is hosting the Las Vegas Food & Wine Festival this weekend. Enjoy food from some of the best chefs in the city and incredible wines.
7. The 13th annual Pure Aloha Fall Festival is happening this weekend at Silverton hotel-casino. There will be music, food, multiple vendors and more.
8. Check out the Las Vegas Vintage BMX Show & Swap at Pinball Hall of Fame on Oct. 6. Trophies presented for the best bikes from '70s, '80s, '90s, mid-school, 24-inch cruiser, 26-inch cruiser and best of show. There will also be a group ride.
9. The 3rd annual Kidz Street Festival is happening Oct. 6 at 9th Bridge School on Fremont Street. This family-friendly festival will showcase community partners and feature rides, games, food, and activities.
10. Summerlin Library's Fall Festival on Oct. 6 will feature live music, food, pumpkin decorating, face painting, a balloon artist, craft vendors and more.
11. Henderson Harley-Davidson is hosting a pre-bike fest poker run on Oct. 6. Poker run starts and ends at HHD. Run followed by live music, free food, raffles, a bikini bike wash, test rides, swap meet and more.
12. The 55th annual Art in the Park is happening Oct. 6-7 in Boulder City. There will be hundreds of fine art, fine craft and traditional craft artists. There will also be food and live entertainment.
13. The School of Rock will be performing during their End of Season Festival on Oct. 7 at The Park Vegas. Performances beginning with "Dawn of Rock" at 9 a.m. Bring lawn and sports chairs and sun protection. The event lasts all day.
If you would like to submit an item for a future list of 13 Things, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.