The following is a list of 13 Things To Do This Week In Las Vegas.
1. Boo at the Zoo is happening 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 29 through Nov. 2 at the Lion Habitat Ranch. Costumes welcome with some restrictions. Everyone over age of 2 must wear a face mask. There will be a scavenger hunt for everyone to learn more about extinction and conservation.
2. The creators of Fright Dome have a new immersive, socially-distant haunted attraction — Fright Ride! The 75,000-square-foot attraction features a “research lab,” zombie-like medical staff, scientists gone mad, a variety of dreadful inhabitants, dozens of scary props and many special effects. Open through Nov. 1. Reservations recommended.
3. The Asylum and Hotel Fear haunted houses at Meadows Mall are open and scaring guests now through Halloween. Named two of the top haunted houses in the nation. Hours are 6:30 to 11 p.m. Oct. 29 and 6:30 p.m. to midnight Oct. 30 and 31.
RELATED: Halloween events in Las Vegas | 2020
4. The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails at The Cosmopolitan will offer live entertainment through Sunday along with small bites and cocktails and an extensive whiskey selection. Reservations required.
5. The Majestic Repertory Theatre is back with a brand-new drive-in edition of its retro interactive experience “Horrorwood Video: Highway to Hell!” This year, guests will literally drive INTO the store and remain in their vehicles as theatrical lighting, projections and the occasional creature brings the haunts to them. Now through Oct. 31.
6. The Haunted Cruise is happening from 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 30 at Lake Las Vegas. There will be a DJ and a cocktails. Limited spots available.
7. The Downtown Container Park will be hosting Yoga in the Park at 10 a.m. Oct. 31. Taught in the Ashtanga style by Race Rayos. Breathwork techniques, known as Pranayama, will be introduces and classical music will be played. Class size limited. Spots must be reserved.
8. Las Vegas Harley-Davidson is hosting Harley Harvest Day Care & Bike Show from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 31. There will be a costume contest, food trucks, live music, candy, prizes and trophies.
9. Adventure Dome at Circus Circus is hosting trick-or-treaters from noon to 4 p.m. Oct. 31. Ride attendants will distribute sweet treats after the ride is complete (kids must ride to receive candy).
10. Wine and Canvas Las Vegas is hosting a special Halloween event featuring the chance to paint one of the most popular Halloween couples of all time. There will also be a costume contest and cash prizes.
11. Sparrow + Wolf is hosting a Halloween Hangover Drag Brunch featuring Andrew Ryan, Demetria Cherry and Drea Dash from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 1. Reservations are required. Limited seating. Full brunch menu.
12. Tacos & Beer is hosting a Dia de los Muertos celebration from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Nov. 1. There will be food and drink specials, raffles and free goodies.
13. The Valley View Recreation Center is hosting a Japanese drum demonstration at 3:30 p.m. Nov. 6. Enjoy a performance by the Korabou Taiko drum team and learn about Japanese culture after the performance. The event is free but reservations are required.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Videos and photos welcome.