Here is a list of 13 things to do in Las Vegas for the week of Nov. 9-15:
1. The Plain White T's is bringing their Parallell Universe Tour to Brooklyn Bowl on Nov. 9. VIP meet and greets available.
2. The Puck's Fall Ball is happening Nov. 9 at Artifice. All bad faeries, imps and creatures of Dark Realm invited. Music, dance, body painting and more.
3. Club Migrantes de Uruapan is bringing a taste of culture from the city of Uruapan in Mexico to the Winchester Cultural Center Nov. 10.
4. It's time for Sour Saturday again Nov. 10 at Atomic Liquors. 50 unique beers from dozens of breweries.
5. The Water Lantern Festival is coming to Craig Ranch Regional Park Nov. 10. Each person who buys a ticket receives a floating water lantern.
6. Singer, songwriter, dancer, choreographer and television personality Paula Abdul brings the Straight Up Paula tour to Red Rock Resort on Nov. 10.
7. Life Time Athletic's annual Winter Wonderland Bash is happening Nov. 10. Complimentary dinner and dessert for members and guests, live entertainment, cocktails and dancing.
8. The North Las Vegas Airport is hosting an open house Nov. 10. Aircraft and cars on display, children's activities, remote-controlled aircraft, food and beverages for sale.http://vgt.aero/
9. Fremont Country Club is hosting a punk rock flea market on Nov. 10. Buy, sell, barter and trade. Cheap booze and rad bands.
10. Sofar Sounds Las Vegas is transforming another everyday space into a venue for a secret, live show on Nov. 10. Must apply to be invited.
11. The 12th annual Las Vegas National Horse Show returns to South Point Arena and Equestrian Center Nov. 13-18. Olympic-level jumpers and nation's top hunters competing.
12. Admission is free on Nov. 15 for Nevada residents with ID to the Mob Museum in honor of Kefauver Day . 20 percent off select cocktails, wine and beer at The Underground.
13. The annual Veterans Day parade is taking place in downtown Las Vegas with the parade route starting at the intersection of Fourth Street and Gass Avenue and scheduled to begin at 10 a.m.
If you would like to submit an item for a future 13 Things, send a press release to email@example.com.