LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — The following is a list of 13 things to do for the week of June 7 through June 13 in Las Vegas:
1. WOW, the Vegas Spectacular at the Rio will transport you into a world of water, wonder and fantasy. Experience the internationally-acclaimed production, seen by millions of people, that transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary. Tickets start at $52 with shows nightly, dark on Mondays.
2. Dinosaurs Take Flight soars into the Las Vegas Natural History Museum from June 1 through September 15. Dinosaurs are taken to new heights in this elegant traveling exhibition—engaging visitors at the intersection of art, science, and history.
3. Grab a 7Five Brewing's Training Day beer at the Ryan Reaves' meet and greet event at SG Bar, located at 9580 W. Flamingo Road, from 8:45-9:30 p.m. on June 8.
4. Fiddler On The Roof comes To The Smith Center This June. See This Uplifting Celebration That Raises Its Cup To Joy, To Love, To Life! Broadway Musical. Get Tickets. Las Vegas, NV. June 4-9, 2019.
5. Artisan Craft Festival is filled with fine arts, handmade jewelry, creative crafts, beautiful home decor and more at the Sam's Town hotel-casino on June 9 from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
6. Back by popular demand, Diana Ross returns to the Encore Theater for a series of dynamic performances June 5–15 and again August 14–24.
7. Join the Nevada Burn Foundation at the 2019 Firefighter Bachelor Auction on Juan 8 for a fun filled night of dancing, drinks, raffles, photos and of course firefighter bachelors up for auction. The evnt starts at 7 p.m. at The Foundry inside SLS Hotel & Casino.
8. The LV Lights FC launch their "Summer of Soccer" campaign on Jun 8 with a pitchside pool party. The team takes on Orange County SC at 7:30 p.m. and ticket start at $10.
9. Celebrate National Doughnut Day on June 7 at Pinkbox Doughnuts. The store will be gifting a free Pinkbox T-Shirt to all patrons who purchase a dozen pack of doughnuts.
10. Set in front of the iconic 200,000-gallon shark tank aquarium, Honky Tonk at The Tank will debut on June 7 at 9 p.m. Guests can lounge shark-side enjoying live music from local band, The Rhyolite Sound, drink specials and more. This free event will happen the first Friday of every month June through September (except July 4).
11. National Geographic Live "On the Trail of Big Cats" takes place June 14 at 7:30 p.m. at The Smith Center. Award-wining National Geographic photographer, Steve Winter, will take audience members on a journey through some of the most dangerous and inspiring experiences he’s encountered with the world’s most majestic big cats.
12. Motley Brews’ third annual Hopped Taco Throwdown will take place on June 8. The experiential event will be held at Zappos Headquarters’ backyard in Downtown Las Vegas from 8 to 11 p.m., with early entry beginning at 7 p.m. for guests who purchase VIP tickets.
13. Children aged 7 to 15 years old can enjoy Tournament Tuesdays at the Valley View Recreation center on June 11. Games include Wii sports, pool, dodgeball, and kickball and participation is free.
The Las Vegas Home Shows home improvement and backyard expo is taking place June 8 and 9 at the South Point exhibit hall. The latest trends in home remodels, backyard upgrades and more.