This week's 13 Things To Do In Las Vegas is all about food. Here's what's happening around the valley between July 24 and 30:
1. Del Taco is celebrating National Drive-Thru Day on July 24 by offering a free serving of their fresh guac with any purchase. They are also encouraging customers to bring ANY fast food menu item to their “Guac-Thru” and top their items with the free guac.
2. Borracha Mexican Cantina is celebrating National Tequila Day on July 24 from 5 to 11 p.m. $24 all-you-can-drink Tequila Espolon, Live set by DJ Miyuki after 7 p.m.
3. El Dorado Cantina is celebrating National Tequila Day with $13 shots and $15 margaritas made with Tequila Dos Artes Blanco or Reserva Especial Extra Anejo for $16.
4. Hussong’s Cantina in Boca Park is also celebrating National Tequila Day. They will be offering $5 Jose Cuervo Reposado shots all day long.
5. Bugsy & Meyers Steakhouse is now open at Flamingo Las Vegas. Designed by renowned designer Jonathan Adler, the new restaurant transports guests to the resort’s vintage roots. It offers indoor and outdoor dining.
6. Forte Tapas and SecretBurger.com are hosting Cooking At Home With Nina — Brunch in Spain from 3 to 10 p.m. July 25. Kits are $35 or $50 with pan. Serves up to 4.
7. Jaleo by Jose Andres at The Cosmopolitan is now offering a new sangria hour from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays. Guests can indulge in specialty cocktails and select wines for $8, sangría de vino tinto and/or Estrella Damm lager for $6, and signature tapas for $5 each.
8. The weekly Food Truck Frenzy is happening July 25 at Paradise Park. The event is presented by Clark County Parks and Recreation. Participating food trucks include Love Me Foods and Auntie Aunt’s.
9. Steamie Weenie is celebrating its 5th anniversary on July 25 by offering 25% off. All orders will be prepared to go and can be delivered to your car.
10. Valley Cheese and Wine is welcoming new owner and Director of Cheese Diana Brier. She is a well-respected cheesemonger and artisan cheesemaker and has been nicknamed the “Wonder Woman of Cheese.” Stop by the shop and check out their latest offerings.
11. Finger Licking’ Foodie Tours is now offering a self-guided tour of some of the best restaurants in Chinatown. The 2-1/2 hour tours features 3 of the area’s hottest and most creative chef-driven restaurants. Tours available 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays. Cost starts at $125.
12. Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is celebrating National Parents’ Day on July 26 by offering an 18-inch traditional cheese pizza, a small house or Caesar salad, and choice of cheesecake or two mini cannolis for just $25. Carry-out only.
13. Sparrow + Wolf is offering brunch beginning July 26. Dishes will include oysters on the half shell, smoked trout Gillette’s, grass-fed beef tartare, a seafood platter, the Smash Bang Burger, duck confit cinnamon rolls, ramen eggs, Japanese rolled omelettes, cats with country gravy, wood-roasted cauliflower and more. Beverages will include the Bloody Hanako-San and endless bubbles. There will also be live entertainment each week.