The following is a list of 13 Things To Do This Week In Las Vegas.
1. Journey to the North Pole drive-through experience at the Industrial Event Space transports guests to a winter wonderland complete with state-of-theart lights, lasers, projections and more, all perfectly programmed to heartwarming holiday hits.
2. A Secret Santa Drive-Thru is happening 10 a.m. to noon Dec. 19 at the Masonic Memorial Temple. Mayor Coodman and other city officials will be there. Children ages 1-11 will receive a free toy. The event is for under-privileged children.
3. “The Elijah Rock Variety Show Christmas Special” event will stream live from Las Vegas on Dec. 20 at 6 p.m. You can watch live when it happens by clicking here. The show will feature several local performers and portion of proceeds will benefit A New Day Foundation and St. Jude’s Ranch fo Children.
4. ARIA is lighting up the holiday season with its “Winter Wonderland” lobby display. Created by the ARIA Pastry team and on display, this year’s centerpiece is a custom-designed Sugar Palace, made out of edible ingredients and stands 15-feet high.
5. Fashion Show Las Vegas is presenting Eat, Drink and Be Merry on The Plaza Friday through Sunday. Enjoy live music by a talented violinist and guitar player and charming performances by nutcracker dancers and sugar plum ballerinas. There are also two all0new guided holiday walk-through experiences (Santa’s Workshop and Winter Wonderland).
6. Floyd Lamb Park in Centennial Hills is inviting families to enjoy their Christmas Fantasy Forest this weekend featuring decorated trees, open-air fun for the entire family and photos/visits with Santa. Face masks and social distancing required.
7. Mandalay Bay’s Shark Reef Aquarium’s Old Saint Nick – better known as “Diving Santa” – will make appearances at miscellaneous times Dec. 21 through 24. Guests will have the opportunity to take home a special photo memory with “Diving Santa.” The attraction has timed entries. Tickets can be purchased online.
8. A holiday drive-thru experience for families is happening 9 a.m. to noon Dec. 24 at Gary Reese Freedom Park. There will be giveaways and toys for children while supplies last. Sponsored by City of Las Vegas and the Mexican Patriotic Committee of Las Vegas.
9. A holiday pop-up is happening during the month of December at the Gold Spike in downtown Las Vegas. The Living Room has been transformed into a winter wonderland. Holiday drink specials available. Must be 21.
10. Lake Las Vegas is hosting Lake Lights Vegas 2020, a month-long socially distanced holiday celebration with light displays, visits with Santa, holiday music and more.
11. Mystic Falls Park at Sam’s Town on Boulder Highway is decorated once again for the holiday season. There’s a new theme this year featuring animated teddy bears.
12. Tivoli Village is hosting the Santa Baby Pop-up Bar through Dec. 31. It is open 6 p.m. to midnight daily for any age 21 and older. The pop-up features holiday-themed cocktails, music and holiday decor. Must purchase tickets for time slots.
13. The Las Vegas Festival of Lights continues through Jan. 9 at Craig Ranch Regional Park. In addition to lights, there are games, rides, food, visits with Santa and holiday music.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Videos and photos welcome.