The following is a list of 13 Things To Do This Week In Las Vegas.
1. Twilight Zone by Monster Mini Golf at Bally’s Las Vegas features a custom-designed, indoor, glow-in-the-dark 18-hole miniature golf course; arcade games; bowling lanes and more. Reserve your tee time in advance.
2. Dotty Fenner’s “Media In Motion” exhibit is now open at City Lights Art Gallery on Army Street in Henderson. Dotty has recently produced gorgeous landscapes that showcase the incredible natural surroundings we enjoy in Southern Nevada. She works in virtually all 2-D mediums including watercolor, acrylic, pastel, pen and more.
3. Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews is now open in Town Square. They offer 50 award-winning burgers and 50 beers in a fun and funky garage-themed space underneath classic cars, trucks and motorcycles.
4. Adrenaline Mountain is an extreme outdoor entertainment complex just a 30-minute drive from the Las Vegas Strip. Guests can off road in souped-up UTVs, shoot machine guns, try their hand at archery, crush or blowup a car, throw axes, drive the world’s largest monster truck, dig with earthmovers and even get married.
5. Chef Hemant Kishore is bringing The Perfect Harmony Tasting Dinner to DW Bistro on Sept. 12. Kishore is known for his Indian street food. The event will have an interactive break for group meditation and breathing practices and each course throughout the dinner will be paired with a non-alcoholic elixir.
6. An exhibit titled “Revelations 6” is now on display at Left of Center Art Gallery. The exhibition features paintings by artists Dayo Adelaja, Dyron Boyd, Harold Bradford, Tamara Carter, Jeannie Earhart, Adolfo Gonzalez, Rita Maroun, David Murry, and Jack Wilson. An artist reception is being held Sept. 12. Attendance is limited.
7. The annual Saints & Sinners Poker Run is happening Sept. 12. The ride begins at Red Rock Harley Davidson and is a roundtrip ride to Zion National Park. Cold libations and prizes at the end of the ride.
8. The Lake Mead Trump Boat Parade is happening at 12:30 p.m. Sept. 12 at Lake Mead. Boaters are invited to decorate their boat and wear costumes. The parade starts at the marina and the boats will visit Hoover Dam.
9. Las Vegas Little Theatre is bringing back Rouges’ Gallery for one day of on-demand performances. Visit LVLT.org on Sept. 12 and purchase an on-demand stream. There will be 4 online performances only.
10. The Blue Diamond Rummage Sale is happening 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sept. 12 in the Rec Center parking lot. There will be books, toys, sporting goods, home decor kitchenware, linens and furniture. This is a fundraiser for the Blue Diamond Recreation Center and the Blue Diamond Volnteer Fire Department.
11. The Nevada Preservation Foundation is presenting “From McNeil to the Strip: Las Vegas as the Fabulous Desert Oasis” from 7 to 9 p.m. Sept. 12. Experience luxury and grandeur from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy a virtual tour of the home belonging to resort designers Jon Sparer and John Klai while sipping wine and eating cheese.
12. Gordon Biersch Brewery on Paradise Road is hosting a FestBier Tapping Party on Sept. 15 from 4 to 6 p.m. The event will be held on their patio. Social distancing and masks required.
13. Adults are invited to paint Monet’s Briedge and Wine & Canvas at 6:30 p.m. Sept. 17. Perfect for date nights, birthday celebrations and more. No previous painting experience required. Beer and wine available.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Videos and photos welcome.