2. Bring the whole family and cool off at Cowabunga Bay water park. Locals get admission for $7.77 on Friday from 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. and Monday from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
3. The 360 Cars "Stars and Stripes" car show celebrates our military this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Craig Ranch Park. There will be live entertainment and raffles. Click here for more information .
4. Springs Preserve is the place to be if your family loves ice cream. There will be lots of entertainment for kids this Saturday, May 20 from 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. This is a popular event and advance tickets are recommended.
5. This week's Jazz in the Park features Cory Henry and Funk Apostles with Home Cookin. It's Saturday, May 20 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. at the Clark County Government Center Ampitheater.
7. After all the fun on Saturday, relax on Sunday, May 21 with Silent Savasana yoga at The Palms from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. This event is free and includes a mimosa and admission to the pool after the class. Click here for more information and to R.S.V.P.
8. If you love barbeque, this Sunday, May 21 you'll want to be at the Bartender BAR-B-Que Battle at Born And Raised Las Vegas Bar at 7260 S Cimarron Rd from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. There will be live music, beer pong, games and raffle prizes. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Veterans Village to help house homeless veterans.
9. Slurpee fans, Bring Your Own Cup Day is Friday May 19 and Saturday, May 20 from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at 7-Eleven. You can bring your own cup, one per person and fill it for only $1.50.
11. How about some wine this Wednesday? Ellis Island Casino and Brewery is hosting a Wine Walk on May 24 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. For only $10 you get to experience wine tastings throughout the casino, a wine glass and giveaways.
12. It's a bingo fiesta at Rock Shot Bingo at Red Rock Casino this Thursday, May 25 at 8:00 p.m. There will be a DJ and glow sticks and $25 per guest includes 10 bingo games and 30 cards.
13. This sounds amazing. The Las Vegas Epicurean Affair is Thursday, May 25 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at the Palazzo pool. You'll get to experience amazing food from over 80 top chefs. Click here for tickets.