Here is a list of 13 things to do in Las Vegas for the week of June 21-28:
1. Aerosmith fans are invited to check out a special museum full of memorabilia underneath the Park Theater at Park MGM. Their next show dates are June 22, 24, 27 and 29.
2. Singer Rob Thomas is bringing his Chip Tooth Tour to the Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood on June 21. $1 from each ticket sold will benefit Sidewalk Angels Foundation, which provides funds to no-kill animal shelters and animal rescues around the country.
3. Nashville Unplugged at Mandalay Bay is celebrating 10 years in Las Vegas this weekend. Nashville Unplugged is an intimate, all-acoustic show and interactive experience for country music fans.
4. The Las Vegas Natural History Museum is hosting Bones And Booze on June 21. The interactive adventure will feature live actors, music, food and drinks.
5. Crown Electric is hosting its first MARVEL tattoo event on June 22. First come, first tattooed. All tattoos are $20, limit of 2 (other restrictions apply). Be prepared for a wait.
6. A pop-up event is happening June 22 at Lorenzi Park. There will be arts, crafts, sports, games and field-day activities led by Parks & Recreation staff. Free and fun for the whole family.
7. Hootie & The Blowfish are bringing their Group Therapy Tour to T-Mobile Arena on June 22. Barenaked Ladies is performing with the group known for their charity work as well as their music.
8. The Gin Blossoms are performing June 22 at the Silverton hotel-casino. The band rose to prominence following the 1992 release of its first major-release label album, New Miserable Experience.
9. Head to the Fifth Street School on June 22 for a free performance of "Las Vegas Live!" on June 22. The show will feature rock, jazz, country, folk and R&B music.
10. The annual White Party is happening June 22 at Andiron Steak & Seafood in downtown Summerlin. The event features live grilling, food stations, passed appetizers, decadent desserts and cocktails. Guests are encouraged to wear white.
11. Head to The Retreat on Charleston Peak for the Wine Yoga Experience on June 23. Enjoy wine while practicing fun yoga basics on the outdoor terrace. Perfect for beginners or those just looking to unwind.
12. The 33rd annual Ribbon of Life show is happening June 23 at Tropicana Las Vegas. This year's theme of "Summer of Love" and will feature performances inspired by the three-day festival of peace, love and music. This is your chance to see some of the Strip's best singers, dancers and performers.
13. The Long Beach Dub All-Stars are performing with The Aggrolites and Tomorrow's Bad Seeds at Brooklyn Bowl on June 23. Don't forget that locals who attend concerts at the Brooklyn Bowl can now park for free!
BONUS EVENT FROM OUR SPONSORS
Guests are invited to a night full of laughs and fun with the Clean Up Crew on June 21 and 22 in the showroom at South Point. Comprised of two off the wall comedians - Chris Monty and Jeff Norris – their clean comedy act will leave the crowd in uncontrollable laughter.
If you would like to submit an event for 13 Things, send to email@example.com.