Now that Nevada is in Phase 2 of the reopening, many people are looking for a little adventure. Here are 13 suggestions of things you can do between June 19-25.
1. Circus Circus Adventuredome has reopened and is offering a 20% to Nevada residents with ID. All employees are wearing masks and are limiting the number of people in the amusement park.
2. Cowboy Trail Rides near the Red Rock Canyon National Recreation Area offers several trail rides for cowboys and cowgirls of all skill levels and all sizes.
3. Lee Canyon is open for the season and offers lots of fun activities and chair lift rides in the summer. They also recently launched Play It Forward, which is a new program designed to support the local community.
4. The High Roller observation wheel is back in business and offering fabulous views of the Las Vegas valley. 10 guests per cabin and social distancing encouraged.
5. The Aqua Park at Lake Las Vegas is back. Bring a new children’s book to the inflatable water obstacle course and receive a discount.
6. Head to Judge Myron E. Leavitt and Jaycee Community Park for bocce ball, the Italian lawn bowling-style game that is relatively easy to learn and play.
7. Rail Explorers is an all-ages, outdoor adventure attraction featuring pedal-powered rail bikes. They are offering 2 evening tours.
8. Blazin Paddles offer individuals, families, small groups and amateur kayakers full-day and half-day experiences on the Colorado River.
9. Valley of Fire offers many intriguing hikes of varying length and terrain. The park is known for its bright red Aztec sandstone.
10. The Sunset Park pond is a great place to go fishing. You can fish for rainbow trout and channel catfish in the 14-acre pond.
11. Topgolf has recently reopened and have made several changes to make the golfing experience safe and fun.
12. Floyd Lamb at Tule Springs has added new mountain bike trails and a 14,000-square-foot pump track.
13. SpeedVegas has also reopened and offers a variety of experiences, including exotic car racing, off-road racing and tours, ride-along experiences and drifting experiences.
If you would like to submit an item for a future 13 Things list, send an email to email@example.com.