Buffalo Wild Wings in Las Vegas will reopen its dining rooms on May 27 in consultation with state and local guidelines.
The restaurant will be taking the following the steps to ensure safety and well-being of guests:
· All high-touch point areas will be cleaned with increased frequency.
· Tables and chairs in the dining room and bar areas have been removed or specific tables/sections will not be in use to allow for a 6’ minimum of distance between guests.
· Single-use, disposable menus and condiments will be provided to all guests.
· Single-use cutlery and beverage cups will be provided to all guests upon request.
· Wellness checks will be conducted upon team members arrival for their shifts.
Buffalo Wild Wings will continue to serve guests via delivery and takeout through the Buffalo Wild Wings app or online.
BOGO Wing Tuesdays and BOGO Boneless Thursday deals will be offered via dine-in, takeout and delivery.