LinkedIn teamed up with Spotify to find the most popular holiday songs for office playlists. And it seems like Michael Bublé is trying to take over Christmas.
Granted, Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You" is number one on the list (as it should be), but Bublé's rendition came in at number 20.
Furthermore, Bublé has a total of seven songs on the list, including two songs in the top five.
Meanwhile, it appears that "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" is the most popular Christmas carol at office parties, with three different renditions making it onto the list.
You can check out LinkedIn's Ultimate Office Holiday Playlist below:
And if you can't get the player to work, here are the Top 20 Holiday Songs for Office Playlists:
- All I Want for Christmas Is You (Mariah Carey)
- Last Christmas (Wham!)
- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas (Michael Bublé)
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Andy Williams)
- Holly Jolly Christmas (Michael Bublé)
- Feliz Navidad (José Feliciano)
- Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town (Bruce Springsteen)
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (The Jackson 5)
- Do They Know It's Christmas? (Band Aid)
- Blue Christmas (Elvis Presley)
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays (*NSYNC)
- Jingle Bells (Michael Bublé, feat. The Puppini Sisters)
- Step Into Christmas (Elton John)
- Sleigh Ride (The Ronettes)
- White Christmas (Michael Bublé, duet With Shania Twain)
- Fairytale of New York (The Pogues, feat. Kirsty MacColl)
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! (Frank Sinatra)
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (Michael Bublé)